• 3335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8685 Players Online
  • 5350 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Death tag is dead bruh

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Lyzardguy, Oct 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. that was a hint theres only one person who plays death tag who can delete this

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  2. Death Tag was one of my favorite games when I first started playing in 2013. It was a ton of fun. I, too was sad to see that no one was playing it in 2020. There are a lot of games to try out that are still fun, but Death Tag was a great game! Hopefully one day, more people will start to play it again!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  3. Death Tag is a great game, but due to the toxic community where you would literally get teamed on if you killed someone I quit. I don't see DT getting revived because it was pretty much only the usual players playing and didn't get any new players. Mineplex don't really pay attention to small arcade games so I doubt its going to get updated but you can only hope.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Da ZPG likes this.
  4. Same

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  5. Yeah and Mineplex also doesn't get new players because their connection is horrible unless you live a 5 minute drive from where their servers are hosted. 9/10 times I log in everyone is freezing and I am lagging. The other server has 200ms all the time and it has 100k players. Mineplex has 2k and it has worse connecton :(

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Wh_en likes this.