• 949 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9387 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Death Tag Complaint

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by puio, Jul 19, 2019.

1. 1. Most of the time when I hit people with traitor kit they take literally barely any knockback but when they hit me I take 10000 knockback.

2. Please for the love of god make it punishable for when traitor kit players hit you into the air repeatedly until you die from fall damage. (This does not count hitting a player off of a roof or something like that.)

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    Danese and whiteo like this.
  2. I really have only played Death Tag once or twice since joining. I am having a bit of a similar issue with the Traitor Kit - whenever I try to hit other players, the knockback is super delayed and doesn't do much. I am not too sure if this is because of my ping at the time or what but still, would like to see this fixed if possible.

As far as players hitting you into the air repeatedly, I've never seen this happen, I can't imagine its super common but still, if that's the case I do not think it should be punishable. This is simply part of a game, just another strategy. If you made this punishable then the RC would have to rewrite the entire set of rules just to remain consistent.

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    puio likes this.
  3. I know it's frustraiting getting knocked back by someone with traitor kit but removing it won't do anything. The point of the traitor kit is meant to be used to knock someone off (and possibly kill them). It's part of the game and is a fair strategy.

Anyways, take care now!
    ~Jet The Hawk

Posted Jul 19, 2019
    puio likes this.
  4. The issue with knocking people in the air repeatedly is that they hit me about 20 blocks high which shouldn't even be possible but when I hit someone (even with about 10 clicks per second) they go maybe like 2-4 blocks back or high. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Unfortunately, it is very common. But I sort of don't understand the ping thing, if the hits are delayed then that would be high ping but I have decent ping and it still makes no sense for me to be able to hit someone a few blocks back/high but they are able to destroy me with 1000000 knockback. (Exaggeration of course.)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 19, 2019
  5. Death tag needs to have a ltitle rework with the humans and undead being more balanced and being less like hide and seek and having more chances to live for the humans
    --- Post updated ---
    They need to get rid of compasses

Posted Jul 21, 2019
    Danese and puio like this.