• 950 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6913 Players Online
  • 5963 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dear teamers Please stop.

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by rocketfire, Jan 13, 2021 at 2:24 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bet we all seen them before when we log on to mineplex both java and bedrock versions we go into a game and there they are teamers people who break the game rules simply for reasons that arent a valid excuse on why they do it. i myself have just encountered a teamer both on opposite teams i don't mean to brag but we were gonna win the game my teamate was still alive we both had full diamond armour protection 2 sharpness 2 ready to eliminate the remaining players until we see 2 opposite team members camping at a base it would be a close battle if we headed in and tried to kill them. There bridge was a trap bridge so they can easliy bow us off and they were almost as stacked as us i went in forgetting my teamate and died we then lost the game as my teamate was bowed off the edge so please people do your part and stop teaming

Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 2:24 PM
    epicgamer444486 likes this.
  2. Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 2:25 PM
  3. Hello,

I understand your position, but this isn't the right place to report players. I suggest reporting the rule-breaker with evidence at www.mineplex.com/reports. If you are in the Mineplex Discord (MPD), you can report the rule-breaker in #report-players, following the format that is pinned in the channel. If you are making a forum report, I suggest you read the Forum Report Guide, located at the top of the page at the link I pasted.

Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 2:27 PM
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. Hi there!

I’m sorry that you’re experiencing issues with cross-teaming in-game, and I understand why you’re frustrated. As said above, this is not the proper place to report players and it would be more appropriate to create a report reporting rule breakers. You may submit a forum report here. In addition, I would recommend reading over the Official Reporting Guide which covers what format is expected in a Forum report. In addition, there are several other ways to report players:
    • /Report >> Gameplay offense
    • You can join the Staff Request community and request moderation. Although, staff members aren’t required to answer this if they’re not free. If a staff member is not busy, they may take your request and investigate the reported player(s).
    • As Mat has said above, you may also report the player(s) in the MPD (Mineplex Discord) in the #Report-Players channel.
    • You may look through lobbies 1-5 to see if there are any moderators moderating the lobby. You can contact a staff member via /a and report the players there.
    I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns you’re more than welcome to reach out to me! I will locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

-Thread Locked; Question/Concern Addressed-

Posted Jan 13, 2021 at 2:45 PM
    Krxo and StyxKiller03 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.