• 449 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6206 Players Online
  • 5757 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dear All Staff, What is YOUR proudest moment so far?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hilly, Jan 15, 2021.

?

I've been a member of the Staff Team for...

1. 0-3 Months!!! *I'm Still Practically A Trainee*

2. 3-6 Months *Brand New Mod, Feeling Good :)*

3. 6-9 Months *Still a Mod, Maybe I'm also a new Sr. Mod :S*

4. 9-12 Months *There's a Chance I'm a Sr.Mod hehehe*

5. 1-1.5 Years *I'm either an OG Mod or I'm FOR SURE a Sr. Mod*

6. 1.5-2 Years *I've been around the server for QUITE sometime B) *

7. 2-3 Years *I'm OLD*

8. 3+ Years *I might even be an Admin :???*

9. I was on the Staff Team a while ago and recently became Staff again :)

10. I'm not Staff, I'm just passing through!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello to all the Trainees, Mods, Sr. Mods, Admins, and even those not-so-forgotten Community Mentors, and Community QA members!

What has been your proudest moment being a part of the Staff Team? Whether that be as something as large as being a part of an awesome Event-1 Party or helping a lvl 0 find out where they can play Survival Games, there has to be something that stood out to you as the most memorable thing to happen to you!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Tea, Zyta, Loofii and 20 others like this.
  2. Mine would definitely be publishing my first Newsletter as manager. I love seeing that articles are still being published each month, even five years later.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  3. I don't really have a moment that can summarize my time on the staff team. It's more of a gradual experience, and I've enjoyed the time that I've spent on the team thus far. If I were to pinpoint a specific moment, I would leave it to joining Recruitment Assistance back in June.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  4. Not really a sole moment per se, but I really really enjoy doing the art requests that I have been doing. It might not have anything to do with being staff, but its a good feeling to make something for someone and have them really like it. Plus, I get to share it with the entire forums and make people smile and get feedback at the same time. Ultimately that's what I'm here for.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  5. Being able to get invited to many teams, join many teams, and experience a lot of different things in 3, coming up to 4, years on the team.

Proudest moment has to be getting Forum Ninja and then being invited to Event Squad, my dream team. I remember being a Trainee having my first Trainee meeting with my old Trainee Mentor, Whif. We talked about my goals for the future of the team and what I wanted to work towards. I said eventually I wanted to be ES. He told me Event Squad was one of the hardest teams to get into and he wished me luck getting on it. Just about a year and a half ater after that I was invited after Emily was promoted to Admin. Whif even came back later and saw I was Sr.Mod and was so happy lol

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  6. It is super hard for me to pick one single moment that would be my favorite, but I definitely still remember the night I got recruiter. I was somewhat expecting it because of some hints some of the recruiters gave me, but I remember my heart racing as I heard my name called. It was something I worked towards for so long, and put so much time and effort into it, it felt great when I achieved it.

I also still remember when I got my first batch of application staff mentees, and being so excited to work with them. I loved helping them learn the process of working on apps team, and trying to help them reach their goals.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  7. Hey hey!

As everyone said above, it is super hard to choose a specific moment to define me on the staff team or my proudest moment per se. However, if I had to choose it would be me getting Moderator. It was my birthday and I was really out of it that day and I got in a call with my Mentor to go over some things and after the main part of the meeting the Staff Management Admin, Toki, joined. All I remember is thinking why did she join the call at the end of the meeting. That is when I was told I earned an early promotion to moderator! That honestly would have to be one of my proudest moments.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    koqel, RainbowUnicornGM, dcdb and 4 others like this.
  8. Hello!

As of right now, I would have to say that being promoted to Moderator for this network was my greatest achievement. I have been playing on Mineplex in late 2013, and it's a server that I can call my 2nd home. There are so many more things that I aspire to do on the staff team, but at this very moment, it is me being promoted to Moderator. I can't wait to see what is in store for me!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    koqel, RainbowUnicornGM, dcdb and 3 others like this.
  9. I've been a staff member before back in 2016 and recently returned with my bestie @Amg_ ! As far as my proudest moment goes, I don't necessarily have one, but inspiring players within the community and helping them always makes me feel a little giddy at times, so if I had to pick one, I might pick that :P

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    koqel, RainbowUnicornGM, dcdb and 3 others like this.
  10. Heya!

I really like this thread idea! Reading other staff members proudest accomplishments is inspiring and it makes me super happy to see their success in their time spent here on the team. For me, I would easily say that one of my greatest achievements was more of recently when I was promoted to Forum Management Assistant. Ever since I rejoined the team last year as Trainee, FMA was such a huge goal of mine. I’ve only been on this Subteam for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love it! I hope to possibly become Forum Management someday because #ForumsTeamBestTeam.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    koqel, RainbowUnicornGM, dcdb and 6 others like this.
  11. Right now I'm most proud of becoming the first builder mentor in CMP, but gaining the 2nd most amount of live maps and joining all 3 builder sub teams at once are also contesters. I can't really pin down my proudest moment overall, because I've done a lot over the past year and a bit as a builder, and I'm really proud of each new map I put out, each new piece of feedback I give, so really it's ever changing.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  12. My biggest achievement by far has been completely revolutionising and modernising Staff Management from the bottom up through automation. Beforehand, we would do a lot of our mundane and repetitive administrative tasks manually which would take a huge chunk of our time. However through all the different automation advances that have been organised, we've been able to significantly cut our time doing the same tasks. This has allowed all mentors to have more time to spend interacting with and building positive communities for their mentees.

Although there's still much more to do, I am so happy to have been a leader to change the face of mentoring on the team. This year, I hope to share lessons learned and best practices with other teams to help them become more efficient and effective moving forward!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  13. My proudest moment?

I'd have to say it was probably getting MOTM and MA at the same time. I was in an Among Us game with my friends and I had gotten a few tags which I was confused about. So I tabbed out and I just started wheezing for an entire 20+ minutes and I ended up getting voted out for it in the Among Us game while I tried to process what was happening.

It was a very interesting experience and StM team were extremely kind and welcoming of me so it made things that much nicer. I'd been on zero subteams up until that point and I was starting to lose hope of ever getting on one, so it was a pretty great day.

There are a few other things I'm proud of, but that'd be the main one. FMA was also a pretty big one for me which is still sort of fresh for me and I am getting familiar with the role. (:

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  14. I've been staff a few times over the years, having resigned and rejoined the team a few times.

This was a while ago now, but the moment I got TMA (trainee management assistance) back in January 2017 was my proudest moment. I remember working so hard to try and get into the team and the anticipation was killing me. It wasn't long after my interview that I got accepted, making it really unexpected. When I got the message I was in shock as I wasn't sure if I was able to do it or not, but I did! Me and my friends at the time were basically screaming in Skype from the excitement. I worked so hard on that team and eventually got promoted to trainee mentor in April 2017 which I loved so much. Seeing my mentees progress made me so proud and it's a feeling that I've never really had on the staff team since. It was a lot of hard work, but I loved every moment of it. Talking to everyone, helping the mentees and establishing a little community was such a wonderful moment.

Although it's my proudest moment and one of my fondest memories on the server, it's not something I'm really aiming to do again as I have some different goals now. Hopefully, I can have a more recent moment sometime in the future.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  15. am admin.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  16. am mod.

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  17. to survive

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    NuclearLFA, koqel, Amg and 6 others like this.
  18. Getting staff first try B)

In all seriousness, I would say my proudest moment thus far has been just the ability to help others. It was something I really wanted to be able to do, and joining the staff team has allowed me to help countless others, as well as meet some amazing people :)

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  19. My proudest moment as a staff member essentially occurs every time I see my mentees accomplish any milestone, whether it be something as small as meeting a goal they had set themselves activity-related or something as big as seeing them join their dream Sr Mod team! I am also proud seeing how they progress from the time they are new Trainees to wherever it is they are now! Getting to deal with them every day and helping them work through whatever it is they need help with gives me such a great amount of pride and joy and just watching how they grow not only as staff members, but people too is just such a humbling experience for me.

Other honourable mentions for me definitely have to be being promoted to full mentor (October 2017), becoming a manager on Staff Management (April 2019), being invited onto Recruitment (February 2018) and achieving Mod of the Month (December 2016) and Staff of the Month (March 2019).

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    NuclearLFA, koqel, Amg and 12 others like this.
  20. I first got staff in late 2017 and resigned late 2019 (I came back mid 2020), and I would have to say my proudest moment was the night of my StM promotion. Even 2 years later I can still barely process it, haha. It had been my goal for a super long time and that was probably one of the best nights of my life. And I was able to meet so many new people from that moment on. Getting MOTM in February 2019 was definitely something I was proud of as well.

In general, though, I’m always super happy interacting with my mentees. Even just once a day makes me super happy, and as long as I can keep interacting with them, then I would say that everything’s just fine.

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Hubble, NuclearLFA, koqel and 8 others like this.