• 370 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4298 Players Online
  • 3928 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

dead game (i wonder why)

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by rray, Nov 2, 2020.

1. if yall weren't teaming all the time maybe the game wouldnt have died in the first place...

Posted Dec 17, 2020
    anna., seethbeetz and Xukuwu like this.
  2. someone who teams talking about why it ruins the game?

Posted Jan 1, 2021
  3. I never was a fan of DT, however, sometimes my friends and I have played DT in MPS' occasionally.

Posted Jan 1, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  4. I never teamed before, but the game is unwinnable if you don't....I play on alts occasionally, and there's always that one person who doesn't get chased. For example, GiuliaSL could afk in DT and win 3/4 of her games. Come DT someday if there even is a lobby and spec and you'll see the number of people that still team.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 3, 2021
  5. She doesn't play anymore, but yea there are certain people who can afk a whole round and go unscathed

Posted Feb 3, 2021
  6. Does Giulia team?

Posted Feb 3, 2021
  7. Then those players should get punished. Cross teaming absolutely ruined what was otherwise a pretty fun game, it definitely deserves to stay punishable.

Posted Feb 5, 2021
  8. How did that contribute to the discussion in any way

But while we are there, i occasionally played DT like 4 years ago. I played maybe liek 20 rounds all together.

Posted Feb 5, 2021
    CherryDunk likes this.
  9. In a way it's cemented in the game's culture and community as a whole. Though I don't like mass teaming, I feel like there is too little moderation to even consider it a serious rule

Posted Feb 6, 2021
  10. I've always felt that Death Tag is just, a big fiesta. I oftentimes see that people are teaming and like, "chasers" aren't killing specific players and allowing specific players to win, etc. And then I'm not sure if they changed this rule, but I remember reading that using the Traitor kit to boost other players into specific spots wasn't allowed. There's a lot of chances for players to cross-team and do whatever, go against what the game was made for.

But the chill hours in DT will be remembered, in all honesty.

Posted Feb 7, 2021
  11. Heyhey! :3

I'm sorry that you feel this way about the way death tag has been evolving throughout the future. I suggest maybe bringing ideas up to the staff team or giving some constructive criticism than just complaining here. I do suggest maybe talking to a member of the Gl team directly to get your point across. I obviously feel that you are frustrated seeing as you enjoyed the game and no doubt I would be too. but try making valid/improving points than just stating bad things

Have a wonderful day!
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 7, 2021
  12. Yeah and honestly the ban length is a joke. You want people to stop teaming? Make it serious. Don’t give a shy ban of 2.6 minutes. As crazy as it sounds you should treat it as a 2 week ban right from the get go and every offence after is 1 month. I recently had my account compromised on the other server and my appeal was accepted and I still had to wait 30 days to play on it again. This makes it feel more serious. No one cares if you’re banned 120 seconds for teaming considering how many alts most people have.

People are so vocal about the toxicity in death tag and I can guarantee that this can be used as “self moderation.” I don’t care if it seems lifeless but personally if there’s someone being extremely annoying and toxic to me and I have a clip of them teaming I’m definitely gonna report them. And there’s this one mod on death tag all the time all he has to do is enter the game consecutively for a few days in vanish and ban some people for cross teaming and every day after players are gonna think he’s still logging in and in vanish and they’d be too scared to team(if the punishment is more severe) when in reality he’s not online. This may sound like some far fetched psychological trick but I think it would work. Especially these two methods together of lengthening the punishment and having the mod vanish for a few days.

Posted Feb 19, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 19, 2021
  13. Thankful that there are people like you who serve as role models, people who don't team and make the dt community a much better space!

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  14. And we still have people on the lb that stat boosted so thats cool too I guess

Posted Mar 1, 2021
  15. Yeah even got screenshots of the boosters admitting they were boosted

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  16. Not to mention the ghost client users ugh!!!!

Posted Mar 2, 2021
  17. are yall still commenting on this thread- the game is officially dead smh

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2021
  18. Hey there!
    I love death tag, I've been playing it since 2016! I believe the reason why the game is dead is because it was removed back in February 2018 due to lack of players.
    give me a patoto if this helped!!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
  19. My name is EpicEnderDragon1. I am a player on the Minecraft server called Mineplex. Here's a helpful tip: if you want to check what someone's name is, just see what their tag is right below their profile picture.
    Hope this helps!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  20. Death Tag is awesome, Can I be part of the community?

Posted Apr 8, 2021