• 295 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4732 Players Online
  • 4437 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dead…

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by MOD_Mojang, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Is survival games just… Dead now? I used to love logging on and playing survival games and spectating other players to get better strategies to win, but now I cant find a lobby without even 1 person in it. This upsets me :(

Posted Aug 13, 2021
    Polar8 likes this.
  2. I started really getting into sg a little while ago but pretty much unplayable on java now.. would love to see sg return to bedrock edition :thinking:

Would just need a few kit fixes/bug fixes

Posted Aug 13, 2021,
    Last edited Aug 13, 2021
    MOD_Mojang and GRGoodGame like this.
  3. Yeah, I have also started enjoying playing it on hive and practicing on lifeboat (because the players for it on lifeboat are all kinda bad)

Posted Aug 13, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
  4. Survival Games was the first game I ever grinded so it sucks seeing it have so little players now. Especially since I personally feel that the SG on Mineplex is really, really good and super fun to play. But, who knows, maybe in the future with some updates (especially new maps) the game will become more popular again.

Posted Aug 16, 2021
    Polar8 likes this.
  5. I’m not sure how much you could possibly do, but what do you think about a limited time event? Say the event lasted for a week only in SG as to where you could unlock special cosmetics to boost the game, then current players could realize actually how fun the gamemode is?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2021
    maevestarbaby and Polar8 like this.
  6. Survival Games is really enjoyable, and I do agree that much fewer people play it now. However, it has the potential to become very popular again and I really hope it does, because I'd love to play more survival games.

Posted Aug 16, 2021
  7. There's one game going at a time, two if you're lucky. And I don't know what's going to make that better, unfortunately...

Posted Aug 16, 2021
  8. More players, probably

Posted Aug 16, 2021
  9. Exactly, but where do they come from?

Posted Aug 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  10. Hypixel when it goes down, I believe.
    I wouldn't really know though, i just play bedrock

Posted Aug 16, 2021
  11. Yeah, that's about the only way it goes up

Posted Aug 16, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  12. And I'm guessing its the same for all the other Java servers with low p,ayerco7nys

Posted Aug 16, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  13. Survival Games in general is dying. While it is still fun, games like Skyblock, Skywars, Bedwars/Cakewars, etc. have taken over the OG games.

Posted Aug 17, 2021