• 4233 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14503 Players Online
  • 10270 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Daze Potion

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by _Gorgonite, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Y'all want sulphur bomb nerfed because it's "too spammy" when witch has an attack that is the same with a faster cooldown, an area splash, (slightly) higher damage, AND it applies slowness.

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Kenshin_William likes this.
  2. I personally think that the witch's potion cooldown could be greatly increased. Maybe even doubled. If the cooldown is increased I do think that the damage should still stand as it is. As for sulphur bomb, I do think that the cooldown could also be increased to make it fairer for other kits.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  3. Is annoying but witch has a terrible recovery which makes up for it

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    TheStudentUnion and allykaty ;-) like this.
  4. Hi there!

I honestly agree. As an SSM player myself whenever I see a witch in game they're just running around spamming there potions and it takes so quickly to recharge it's quite annoying, I believe the cool down should be boosted by +2s or 1.5s somewhere between that range. Witch isn't really the best kit so I'd understand why this would be such a quick recharge but maybe we can just make the cooldown longer and we can simply just increase the damage and the AOE range. +1

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  5. i think witch would be largely unplayable if its daze potion cooldown was increased and would draw players away from the kit entirely. as Gourmand said, its recovery is awful, so in a way, daze potion is the only appeal the kit really has (i understand that bat wave can be used offensively, but that almost makes the recovery even worse since you're having to decide between using it to harm players or save yourself--and for the most part you can't do both). if daze potion's cooldown were to increase, it would have to be very minimal and should also correspond with an improvement in witch's recovery. otherwise, i think very few would consider using the kit at all.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    leo_thya likes this.
  6. I personally think that the witches potion is too op. This is because people keep spamming it which makes it annoying and hard to counter.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
  7. Daze potion is annoying as well but it doesn't deal 250% kb which is the main issue people have with sulphur bomb.
    Also the direct hit detection on the move is bugged from what I remember and you almost never land the 7 damage version, so lower damage like 95% of the time.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    leo_thya likes this.
  8. I do main witch actually, and this is 100% valid actually, and was part of the reason I was reluctant to make this post. However, the fact remains that there are a ton of other things with daze potion that could use work. I think it wouldn't break the kit to at least nerf the AOE.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
    allykaty ;-) likes this.
  9. Witch is quite easy to hit and unlike sulphur bomb, it doesnt have high kb. The bat recovery isnt reliable and it makes you move very slowly if you use bat leash (making you vunerable to ranged attacks). Also unlike creeper, witch is not immune to combos, and when you are able to get up close and the witch doesnt have its bat wave (maybe because it got wasted for recovering) , its pretty much game over for the witch. It isnt difficult to dodge daze potions either, except when its in your face, but because it doesnt do much knock back, you can get back quickly.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    allykaty ;-) likes this.