• 1797 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5686 Players Online
  • 3889 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

DaylightYT S6

Discussion in 'Clans' started by MeridianSceptar, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Hey guys I'm MeridianSceptar and I am a co-owner of DaylightYT. We are a clan for small YouTubers that are willing to work their way up to the top. If you do not have a YouTube or is still deciding if you should make a yt you are still welcome to join. If you have any questions pls dm me on discord MeridianSceptar/JJ#443

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDzxDb5heAfPA9iwSsFq-Kg

(I have a clans vid coming out soon and I will start posting more)

Apply using this:

IGN:
    Discord:
    Archery:
    Building:

Why I would like to join your clan:

What will I do for the clan:

Anything else I would like to add?

How many subs you got and the link to your YouTube (only applies if you have one):

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  2. IGN: juge1999
    Discord: ClanHubs#9582
    PvP skill: 7/10
    Archery: 5/10
    Building: 4/10

Why I would like to join your clan: I want to have a successful clans season instead of making solos and clans with a few friends. I have never really been in a power clan except on other clans servers. I have fought some of your members and I think they are skillful to compete in this server.

What will I do for the clan: When, I join the clan. I will be self-sufficient and help other clan mates as in mining and pvping. I will gain sets and rares.

Anything else I would like to add? I think I know you from ano

How many subs you got and the link to your YouTube (only applies if you have one):

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  3. IGN: BottomTook
    Discord:BottomTook#7585
    PvP Skill 8/10
    Archery 5/10
    Building1/10

Why I would like to join your clan: 1. I was in DayLightYT Last season. I helped the clan out to make a comeback from the inside we recently had on s6. With that knowledge you know that I am useful.

What will I do for the clan: I will pvp and grind events even when it is late at night I will do everything in my power for the clan. but I can not miss school hours to help the clan.

Anything else I would like to add? I am blacklisted from clans for 30 or 29 days. for blacklist evasion (false) did an appeal got denied. may appeal again and put very good sentences and tell the truth so I can be useful to the clan.

How many subs you got and the link to your YouTube (only applies if you have one): I have a YouTube Channel but I don't rec Minecraft.

Bye!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  4. IGN:mil0craft
    Discord:Nectareon#0130
    PvP skill: 7/10
    Archery: 9/10
    Building: 6/10

Why I would like to join your clan: I would like to join your clan to have some action on clans, I want to actually pvp instead of running around as a no clan, naked.

What will I do for the clan: I will fight, be loyal, and lead by example.

Anything else I would like to add? I am good (IG) friends with Lightsaberrlx.

How many subs you got and the link to your YouTube (only apply if you have one): I have a youtube channel but I don't post on it, I can if that is a needed requirement.

Thanks for your consideration,
    mil0craft

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  5. IGN: Jaekub
    Discord: Jaekub#2170
    PvP skill: 9/10
    Archery: 8/10
    Building: 4/10

Why I would like to join your clan:
    I like PVP and I think I'd be a great addition.
    What will I do for the clan:
    I will kill anyone who comes near me.
    Anything else I would like to add?
    Nope!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkGoC6aCNv0rHm3LPvqn-sg?view_as=subscriber

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  6. hey alr so i like your application so i friended u on discord just accept and we'll talk
    --- Post updated ---
    I like your application so accept my friend request on discord and u can join
    --- Post updated ---
    denied
    --- Post updated ---
    denied

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 22, 2019