• 1417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13260 Players Online
  • 11843 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Day 30 of new acc

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by CronikzZ, Feb 17, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!

so last month, my entire Minecraft account was banned because some Yoda skin spam reported me for killing his whole squad. I've been playing Minecraft bedrock since 2018 on my PC, 2015 on my PlayStation and on my phone since 2012. all of my stuff, gone, rare skin packs and capes, gone. I've made a new Account (IICronikzzII) and its been going pretty good. lost all of my accessories and levels from my old mineplex Account, but its going fine. Don't know whos "bright idea" it was to make every ban a permanent one, especially with no way to appeal

Posted Feb 17, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 17, 2021
  2. One of my other friends, @Gamerscore cat was minecraft banned, and got unbanned by emailing them. Maybe you could try that?

Posted Feb 17, 2021
    Kight and Gamerscore cat like this.
  3. Only took 2 months of waiting

@CronikzZ
    Go to the minecraft website then go to support and report a login problem and ask about your ban

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  4. I looked into it and At the time you were banned , there was only perm bans, there’s now temp bans, I would email them and say that when you try to login. It says that your account is banned and for the duration of the banned certain things aren’t available and that it has been [number] days since and your ban and your not sure why or how,

they will look into it and decide if it was minor and if it would be a temp ban and time served

It worked for me

Posted Feb 17, 2021
  5. update: I GOT MY ACC BACK LETS GOOOOO

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 25, 2021
    510bike likes this.
  6. Top 10 best anime endings.

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 and yvuggu like this.
  7. Glad to see you got your account back!
    For future reference, issues such as these would probably be better to handle with Minecraft.net support rather than our forums.

Since you were able to get your account back, I’m gonna go ahead and lock this thread. Welcome back to the network!
    Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 25, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.