• 2180 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15790 Players Online
  • 13610 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

DaTeamz Becomes First 10,000 Member Community

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by DaTeamz, Nov 22, 2020.

?

Are you a member of the DaTeamz Community?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. [​IMG]

DaTeamz Becomes First 10,000 Member Community
    Today, the DaTeamz community became the first, therefore only community to reach 10,000 members. For months, DaTeamz has been the only community to have more members than StaffRequest, the community created and managed by the Mineplex staff themselves. Not only is this a historic accomplishment that should totally be mentioned somewhere in the Mineplex wiki, it is also a clear sign that the Mineplex community is still kicking.

The DaTeamz com, managed by the DaTeamz youtube community and led by the Director (purplEsword) went public in April of this year and quickly shot its way up into the top most populated communities. Older threads like this one display a remarkable growth rate in comparison to the other larger communities.
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/top-community-list.108987/

The team responsible for this accomplishment have been working hard to bring the Mineplex community closer together and to establish a greater purpose for the community feature. Just recently, members of the DaTeamz staff team have hosted impromptu events in JabVader-1, which accumulated dozens of players who for the most part were all in the DaTeamz com.

DaTeamz will likely remain in the top spot as the largest community for a while, if not forever. StaffRequest currently sits closer to 9000 members. Equality, which is the 3rd largest community and is considered by many in the DaTeamz community to be the rival community, has shown little to no sign of activity.

What is DaTeamz planning next??
    DaTeamz leadership is now gearing up for the highly anticipated clans season 7 reset. While a release date is yet to be announced, it is confirmed that there is a Dev working on improving the gamemode and an announcement is expected soon. DaTeamz plans to set up teams across multiple clans servers and is in contact with other community leaders to encourage other communities to get involved in Clans.

Months ago, community leaders came together to propose ideas to improve communities on Mineplex. This was even brought up to Mineplex Admins during an interview hosted by DaTeamz a couple of months ago. Dateamz will continue to advocate for these improvements which could go a long way towards building closer communities within Mineplex.
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/gi...te-15-ideas-for-improving-com-feature.133522/

Despite the DaTeamz YT group not streaming on Mineplex recently, an events team is being put together to continue hosting events on Mineplex.
    During DaTeamz streams, the events are in /server purplEsword-1
    Impromptu events are being hosted in /server JabVader-1
    If Mineplex brings more purpose to community servers, they will be hosted in /server COM-DaTeamz-1
    [​IMG]

To join DaTeamz type /com request DaTeamz on Mineplex Java.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  2. Party in the DaTeamz Community Server!
    [​IMG]

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  3. lol im in the back

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    SpicyChezBurgers and purplesword like this.
  4. A community that invites everyone they run into reaching a large number of players is not an achievement. I'd be more inclined to accept this so-called "achievement" if the leaders and co-leaders of this community didn't spam invites. I've been invited to this community a total of 47 times, denying it every single time, yet they continue to invite me every time they see me.

This is not an accomplishment, learn to only invite people who want to be invited.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  5. This is an amazing achievement because if people don’t want to be invited, they wouldn’t join. 10,000 people have joined a SINGLE community, this is a big thing. If people didn’t like the community, they would just leave.

Have a good day.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    SpicyChezBurgers likes this.
  6. Wow, as a co-leader of the DaTeamz community I am more than proud of the growth the the community in general, although some may not feel the same way but as a person who has put her time and effort in helping the growth I am genuinely OUTSTANDED!

I can't wait to see more of the DaTeamz community in the upcoming future! :>

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    purplesword likes this.
  7. Ayy! Very fast growing community, guess it is time to go for 25k :eyes:

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  8. Like you said this is a great way to show that mineplex isn’t “dead”
    It may have decreased in player count but the community is still thriving

nice job

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  9. Oh yes, because not joining totally works when the co-leaders and leaders go around inviting literally every single player that they see, and invite people even if they've denied the request before.

Communities reaching a large number of players when they constantly just spam invite everyone they see is not an achievement.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  10. If you wish to not be invited don't complain about it - neither deny nor accept the invite, that way our co-leaders won't bother you, The DaTeamz co-leaders have no possible way of noting who has been invited and not.
    Remember; we are people as well.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  11. The co owners and owners of this community are so annoying.
    I have declined their invite so many times but they still kept on inviting me . Then i joined just to tell purplEsword to stop inviting me . Then they kicked me out, and invited me again right away and then banned me . Then i stopped playing minecraft for a bit so i didn't get invited , because they invite everyone who they see in the lobby. But , when i came back a few weeks ago , i got unbanned and invited again. Then i joined their community again to tell them how i don't care about their community and to stop inviting me ( in a less polite way ) . Then they told me how its not their fault that they invited me 50 times and kicked me out again.
    Half of those 10 thousand are alt accounts that joined mineplex , bhopped a bit in CW, got banned , and switched to another alt account .
    So yeah, i don't see this being an accomplishment what so ever when you invite every single person in the lobby .

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas and JN_PlayzMC like this.
  12. Your co-leaders need to learn to just not invite everyone and instead ask players whether they want to be invited first. I've joined and told your co-leaders to stop inviting me multiple times, but they just continue to invite me (Including the ones I've specifically told not to invite me). This is not an accomplishment, this is just a result of people being extremely annoying.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas and JN_PlayzMC like this.
  13. I see what you mean. /block is a command for a reason though. I know that you can’t /block 50 people every day, but just for now, let's celebrate the 10,000 with the community as it hasn’t ever been surpassed.

Mvxz :)

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  14. lol pog

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  15. Kinda crazy that this community has over 10K players despite java edition having like 2K on a good day lmfao

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  16. It is a huge number, and it is great for finding a party for games like DOM and Cakewars! Having such a huge active community is definitely a big accomplishment. This community will also be very useful for finding teammates in Event games such as Christmas Chaos hopefully in the near future :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020