• 302 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 302 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Dark Mode for Forums

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by mat ㋡, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personally like having Dark Mode at night, and Light Mode in the daytime for my Mac. I have personalized settings set so it changes by the time of day. Adding this doesn't require many Dev resources, and could be a nice addition for the next forum update they release.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Anna ♡, 0775, Im_Ken and 4 others like this.
  2. I actually love this idea. Having a dark mode for the forums can be nice and can also meet the Halloween theme even more in my opinion. I love it! +1

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    mat ㋡ likes this.
  3. I am in favor of this idea as well! It would be pretty cool if it was released in the next update :)

+1

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    mat ㋡ likes this.
  4. Yo!

I really liked that idea with having a dark theme in the background. Speaking of that, it was useful, especially during the night that you do not want to hurt your eyes. In addition, it provides the Halloween theme, and that is really amazing!

I would give this a +1.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  5. I was actually looking at ways to make this possible without it needing to be implemented on the website for everyone (out of curiosity) and I tried out some Safari extensions that add dark mode to your browser for Macs. I think that if this is possible and wanted by many, then let's do it, but if it doesn't happen, at least there is an alternative. Kind of like a compromise if it's not implemented.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  6. Yeah, that would be a much cooler alternative indeed :)

But because I am using windows 10, the dark mode extension on Google Chrome should function similar to in safari.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.
  7. I honestly really like this idea of being able to switch to dark mode on the forums. I really think this could just be a simple and useful edition that could be added to the forums. I never actually thought of this idea, so good job on putting this out to people on the forums.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter likes this.
  8. Dark mode for the forums has been planned for a while now, and we do have when it will come out/what update it will be in, but that's a secret for now. There are a few things you can do that others have given above, like extensions, that can already turn the website into dark mode. We suggest you try these for now if you don't want to wait.

Since this is planned, this will be marked as processed and locked as it has been suggested before and we aren't looking for feedback on it. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.