• 236 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6006 Players Online
  • 5770 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dap is the best artist mod

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, May 23, 2022.

1. EVERYONE

I HAVE EXCITING NEWS

DAP has GRACED ME with his FANTABULOUS artistic skills!! He slaved away for HOURS just to make THIS for ME

And it turned out beautifully

Everyone give him the love he deserves thank you @DaPBillk

[​IMG]

Posted May 23, 2022
    Yopi and Thomas A. Anderson like this.
  2. God damn that good

Posted May 23, 2022
  3. He has my bird held hostage, send help.

but I'm glad to have been given the opportunity to spend HOURS upon HOURS creating this masterpiece. Thank you for your appreciation and I thought that your video was very entertaining! The amount of times you just barely landed on the island is frightening large lol

Posted May 23, 2022
  4. I must admit, I have been trying YEARS and years to master an unique drawing style, but this artwork does it perfectly: The pathos expressed in the steve falling, knowing his demise is close expresses a lot of psychological anguish.
    The symbolism is not to br underestimated either: The choice of the artist wasn't to merely use T pose steves: It was a deliberate representation of posing them like a cross, as to symbolise a memento mori of inevitable Demise.

The drive of the warrior is to be admired too, especially considering the defencive stance against fists and the fact He's using a sword against unarmed opponents.

Posted May 24, 2022
    BasicT and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  5. right????

It's a very loud bird
    He keeps screaming "bread" for some reason

Thank you for your service master thumbnail maker :)

The true intentions of this magnificent piece may never be uncovered, but the efforts you have provided are most exceptional. The symbolism is just simply too amazing to ever be truly understood, but the bits and pieces we so graciously receive are far unmatched by any thumbnail we see today on my channel \o/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2022
  6. Everyone do the Dab for Dap!! Let's Celebrate his inborn talent!!!!

Posted May 27, 2022
  7. wow nice tumbnail would 100% pay for one like that lmao

Posted May 28, 2022
  8. perfection
    8 personally also like my style of "place a picture of a block loosely connected to the video topic internet middle of a black Google slide with no further information"

Posted May 28, 2022
  9. I would pay so much for the amazing thumbnail!

Posted May 29, 2022
  10. Dap is a legend Ong. Matter of fact, he a G. Big dubs for having having dap around in the mineplex community.

Posted May 29, 2022
  11. Just absolute perfection! Can't say any more about it...

Posted May 31, 2022