• 1579 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7068 Players Online
  • 5489 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

damn

Discussion in 'Super Spleef' started by EpicEnderDragon1, Nov 13, 2020.

1. i was just lookin around some different subforums and realized that there hasn't been a single thread in the SS subforum for over 2 years. thats pretty crazy ngl. anyways uhhhh this game was cool, one of the many forgotten games too (even tho it's a minecraft classic). yeah thats rly all i wanted to say

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    Xukuwu, Anna., ilyLegend and 2 others like this.
  2. Yeah! I can't believe how long it's been since there was a thread in this subforum!

Super Spleef has always been one of my favorite games, as well as all the alterations to it. It was sad to see some of the Mineplex classics become way less active, in-game and on the forums. Many players still enjoy the game in Mixed Arcade, which is the same with many other Arcade Games.

~~

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    Anna., ilyLegend and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  3. Honestly, if Eternals could make several Communities instead of just one I would probably make a Super Spleef Com and invite like the whole server to try to revive the game lol.

Super Spleef has always been one of my top games on the Network, and I'm always disappointed to hear people dissing the game for no reason, so seeing a more positive thread on it makes me happy since people mostly just talk trash on the Server.

(:

Posted Nov 13, 2020
  4. honestly agree. i never really played this game much but i found it pretty fun whenever i did.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 13, 2020
    Anna. likes this.
  5. Mannnnnn, I used to play Spleef so much when I first joined mp, it's been too long since I've tried it last.

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 and Anna. like this.