• 1207 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9645 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Daily Win Rewards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Feb 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. There is a reward for logging on daily. So, why not there be a daily reward for first win of the day? Here's how it works:

You can only get one First Win of the Day Reward per 24 hours (resets at 6 pm CST [12 am EU]).

The bonus increases by 5% every time (similar to daily rewards and vote rewards).

The bonus cap is +400% (1000 Gems, 1000 Shards, 2500 XP)

The bonus is separate from the game you play and can be claimed from Carl the Creeper.

Starting Bonus: 200 Gems, 200 Shards, 500 XP

Let me know if this needs change or if you just have a general suggestion!

Posted Feb 2, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 6, 2019
    ireallylikerats and Padba like this.
  2. I like this idea! However, since you already get shards & gems from winning the game, maybe decrease the bonus a little bit? Still like the idea as I think it would work well on the network.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  3. I think that an idea like this should be implemented. The starting bonus of 500, 500, 750 seems ok, but increasing by 5% would be a lot, and players would have to put a lot of less effort into leveling up as long as they won a short minigame every day. +0.5

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  4. lowered the rewards a bit!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2019
  5. I liking the idea and I don't really see any problems with it. It would be pretty cool to have something like this and to add on the carl the creeper so he won't stay stale. I'm liking the number of rewards you get as well. +1

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  6. I like the idea, would be nice to see it added as a feature. +1

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  7. Hello,
    I think something like this would be very cool. In addition to the carl the creeper daily rewards, this would add a nice incentive for players to get their first win of the game. I like how this would add a competitive twist on the current daily rewards. I do not see any downsides, so its a +1 from me. Thanks for the cool idea!
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  8. Congrats on trainee, @Sickle_

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 3, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  9. I still think it should just be like +5 a day rather than increase by 5%.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
  10. Maybe. I like this idea and we all like rewards plus it's kind of a way to give back to players, however I don't really agree with 5% increasement, considering that someone can get a HIGH increasement and their rewards are gonna be very big just by winning a game, so maybe have a limit to like 50%? Might be better.

Posted Feb 3, 2019
    xUmbreon and cerns like this.
  11. Interesting idea, and I think the players would appreciate a small, extra reward like this. The thing is though, the reward amount from this would become insane and allow you to earn countless gems and shards, and would help you level up very fast the higher the bonus became. And they could do that just by winning something like a single nano game everyday (if that game would count towards the rewards), which isn't that difficult, but would let them gain all these rewards without too much effort. There definitely needs to be a bonus cap, like stated above, maybe something no more than around 60-80%, to make it fair. Other than that, it's a good idea. +1

Posted Feb 4, 2019
  12. Personally, I don't see any issues with this idea. I think that it's a nice reward for those that log on and play games daily. There's already a daily reward that can be claimed once daily by Carl the Creeper, but I think that this would be good nonetheless. Leveling up already takes quite a while so I think that this is a nice little boost for those trying to level up.

It could also make players more motivated to play games. Usually giving more rewards to players that win games is a motivation booster, so it would help fill games up a little bit quicker in my opinion. I don't really see any flaws with your idea, so you get a +1 from me!

Posted Feb 4, 2019
  13. Hey there!

I agree of having to add the daily win reward because this will gives more opportunity to most of the players. Everytime when there is the new reward everyday, I can able to play some games more whenever I am free. Although, I am currently in level 48 and I am so close to level 50. Overall, I do not see any negative sides with this idea, and I totally support your ideas that you have! Excellent great job that you have and keep up the great work!

I will give it a +1 from me so great job!

Posted Feb 4, 2019
  14. Love this idea a lot! I collect Carl Daily Rewards almost everyday and I think adding something like this would be great. A lot of players (including myself) struggle a lot when leveling up so adding some sort of bonus help a lot, it would definitely motivate people to play games more often. I don’t really see any issues with this and the bonus reward for “First Win of the Day” doesn’t seem too overpowered, but I agree with having a cap for a reward like this. Anyway keep up the great ideas and have a good day!

Posted Feb 5, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 5, 2019
  15. Hey!

I love this idea! It seems great! I think this would be very beneficial and it would definitely encourage players to try to win a game everyday. I see no issue with this and I hope that this is implemented. Great idea!

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  16. I like this a lot. It also might encourage players to play more games so that they do get a win, which is good for the server as more time will be spent on the server itself, unless you're a pro player, in which case, go grab that win!
    +1 From Me!

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  17. But, some games are harder to win... how could we figure that out? Or just have the same for all games? Or, maybe we could promote all the games and have daily, or weekly, rewards for winning each game. So basically a different reward for each game that you win. Daily does seem like too much, so I’d prefer weekly rewards instead.

Your idea will get some traction from me, though!

Posted Feb 6, 2019
  18. i love this idea a lot! I would love to see this being added in.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
  19. I again lowered the starting rewards but added a cap of +400% bonus (1000 Gems, 1000 Shards, 2500 XP) so rewards don't get out of hand.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2019
  20. I actually like this idea. I feel like if it were to be implemented it should be based off skill level and time in order for the rewards. The reward system could be like missions, giving an amount of exp, gems, and shards per what game it is and how long it lasts. This would honestly make other people try new games to get their rewards and could show people how much they like a game if they’ve never tried it.

Posted Feb 7, 2019