• 777 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5780 Players Online
  • 5003 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Daily/Weekly/Monthly performance in games to be displayed in player stats?

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Betrayer, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea?

1. ya

2. na

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi.

So as of writing this, player stats consist of lifetime player stats and daily/weekly/monthly wins.
    Is it possible to show overall player stats for daily/weekly/monthly? (which include assists, deaths, kills, KD ratio etc)
    This would be pretty useful as I like to see what my KD is like for Survival Games, so having a smaller time period of information on that would be beneficial.

Let me know if this is a possibility and if it can be implemented, as it'd be a cool addition to every player's statistics.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    awaitable and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Hey!

As far as I know there is actually a way to do it. There is a bot for the app Discord, called "StatsBot" (which if you look up Mineplex Stats Discord Bot or something similar you'll find) that does exactly this. As far as I know, it pulls stats from the website directly by looking at leaderboards and compiling information. You can invite this to any discord server, but multiple servers such as the Community Insights Discord Server have this in there already.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
  3. Yes, I have the bot in my server. However, it does not provide the things I have suggested above unfortunately, as of to my knowledge. If it does could you tell me the command? Because I’ve checked now and there doesn’t seem to be.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2020
  4. Thread moved to General Idea Discussion

I do believe that this idea has been discussed in the past. I think that it would be a really nice QoL feature that I'd love to see, for sure.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
  5. Yes, one command for something you’re doing would be: “stat player Betrayar SurvivalGames daily/weekly/monthly/yearly.” This shows all of your stats for that game for a specific time. I believe that’s what you asked for, right?

However, your stats for a category are only shown if you’re within the top 1000 for that category. That being said, you may not always get accurate results. As for the idea itself, I actually don’t have anything against adding this to /stats. It’d be a nice QoL change that would serve to make life a lot easier in this sense and sometimes these stats can be very interesting. That being said, I’m all for the idea.

Posted Feb 11, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 11, 2020
    xGetRekted and Betrayer like this.
  6. I mean having a leaderboard or something ingame wouldn’t be too hard, but you could look at your /stats / the leaderboard and figure out your k/d ratio from there. I can agree, it would be nice to be able to have the game calculate it for you instead of you having to do it yourself. So, maybe, it would be a nice QoL update if it ever got around to it.

Posted Feb 11, 2020
    awaitable and AtlantaTV like this.