• 806 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10739 Players Online
  • 9933 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Daily reward

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by PolikGamer, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Hello!

I have bedrock lobby idea with Daily reward. My Idea: to daily reward automatic collect or reminders so as not to forget to collect Daily reward.I came up with this idea because I accumulated gems and shards and forgot to collect it.Please add it.

Waiting for an answer.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Hey!

So implementing an automatic daily reward system would take the whole point of the daily rewards away. The point is to log on every day and collect them, not to have a system that automatically collects the daily reward for you.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  3. We can debate the idea of a reminder but, as @Nightys said, any automatic collecting would take the whole point of the rewards away. Although, I'd argue that it's not really too hard to forget to claim the reward, after a few weeks/months it becomes muscle memory, especially if you're on a streak. However still, I don't see much harm in a reminder to collect your daily reward which could be just another tip message if you haven't claimed it yet. It could also show your current streak.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Gil-galad and Nightys like this.
  4. I meant that if you logged into MinePlex, then it will automatically issue a reward, but not when you did not log into the game

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Paladise like this.
  5. I personally don’t think it should be automatic because the daily streak is supposed to be something that you claim, there could be a reminder as one of the tips maybe though like mentioned above. I also don’t think it is that hard to remember and claim it.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  6. As someone who has a 700+ daily reward streak on java and had 30 days twice on bedrock, I do understand that sometimes adding a way to auto-claim it would be nice, but honestly it I don't really see much of a need for it. Once you start claiming your daily streak around the same of day for a few weeks or if you do it say right after you log on, it'll be much easier to remember to claim it. However, I do think the bedrock daily rewards system can use some improvements. The first improvement, would be to increase the rewards (especially exp) that go with the daily streaks. This can honestly be improved mostly by using the java curve for streak bonuses, like making the base value of exp for the first daily claimed 262 -> 350 like how it is on java, and use the same streak bonus. [​IMG] The other improvement would be in chat to say what your longest daily streak was, underneath the part where it says "You have a daily reward streak of 6 days, come back tomorrow for more rewards", basically "your longest streak is 24 days" or something along those lines.

Posted Jul 21, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  7. what we need is a reminder when u log in like "DONT forget to collect your daily reward from carl the creeper!"

Posted Jul 21, 2021
  8. Agreed

Posted Jul 21, 2021