• 891 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9329 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] Dadocraft Season 6 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dadosrawesome, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Denied, not what we are looking for. Please message me on discord at Elu#3511 if you have questions regarding your application. Thanks!

Posted Jul 25, 2019
  2. imagine seriously applying to dad craft

Posted Jul 26, 2019
  3. Hello Emptayy! I hope you're having a fantastic day. I assume you that you are in fact literate and able to navigate the internet, as you were able to access this webpage. Therefore, I am unsure at what exactly you intended to accomplish by posting the message quoted above. If you could please read the title, you would realize that this page is indeed for recruitment to the Dadocraft Mineplex Clan, and all of the messages posted above yours, are either applications to said clan or responses from clan recruiters. As well, I would hope that you are able to correctly spell the word "Dadocraft" seeing as it is in the title of this thread: "Dadocraft Season 6 Recruitment". On another subject, if you are looking to apply for our clan, please follow the format listed on page 1 in Dadosrawesome's message: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/dadocraft-season-6-recruitment.44830/

If you have any further questions about recruitment or are having trouble with another subject, please feel free to message me on discord at Elu#3511. I wish you luck in your future endeavors good sir!

Sincerely and with regards,
    -Elu

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    Midoriya likes this.
  4. hi
    --- Post updated ---
    IGN: iStrqfeLeft
    Timezone: EST
    Discord name and tag: Strqfe#4593
    Do u have a mic: Yes.
    How long have u been playing clans? I have been playing clans since beta.
    Previous clans: EzMuch, Undefine, Valkyrie, etc.
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? weekdays i can usually play for at least 3 hours and weekends i can play for at least 3 hours as well.
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): Sorry im on a mac from 2011 xD and screenshots are very buggy, but i have 210 wins because i prefer playing clans more than domination, and when im playing dom it's usually just for practice, not actually trying to win.
    Main class: Assassin.
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? In my opinion, i am aggressive and would fight any 1v1, but would not try to 1v2. I also love decorating bases!
    How can you contribute to the clan? I believe that i can gain help out with pvp and make the base look really nice (even though it already is amazing :D) but most importantly i can ensure people are having fun in the community and clan itself.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes. my YouTube Channel is called Focusings
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? What if i already am? :DDDD
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. This is very important because first of all in general it bugs people and you should respect their opinions and choices. Second of all i just thank you for taking a look at my application to Dadocraft no matter the result. Thank you! ^-^

-Strqfe
    --- Post updated ---
    IGN: iStrqfeLeft
    Timezone: EST
    Discord name and tag: Strqfe#4593
    Do u have a mic: Yes.
    How long have u been playing clans? I have been playing clans since beta.
    Previous clans: EzMuch, Undefine, Valkyrie, etc.
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? weekdays i can usually play for at least 3 hours and weekends i can play for at least 3 hours as well.
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): Sorry im on a mac from 2011 xD and screenshots are very buggy, but i have 210 wins because i prefer playing clans more than domination, and when im playing dom it's usually just for practice, not actually trying to win.
    Main class: Assassin.
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? In my opinion, i am aggressive and would fight any 1v1, but would not try to 1v2. I also love decorating bases!
    How can you contribute to the clan? I believe that i can gain help out with pvp and make the base look really nice (even though it already is amazing :D) but most importantly i can ensure people are having fun in the community and clan itself.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes. my YouTube Channel is called Focusings
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? What if i already am? :DDDD
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. This is very important because first of all in general it bugs people and you should respect their opinions and choices. Second of all i
    --- Post updated ---
    i accidently posted this twice, oops.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  5. IGN: ogguP
    Timezone: PST
    Discord name and tag: pug owo#3581
    Do u have a mic: Yes
    How long have u been playing clans? I have been playing clans since season 3
    Previous clans: TrumpTrain (legit member)
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? I can be active pretty much every day
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): Uh, if you add on discord I can send.
    Main class: Knight or Sin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? A pvper, as I am not good at building, friendly, and helpful
    How can you contribute to the clan? I can gain gear, encourage, and help.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I can record, and I don't have a channel but I could make one.
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? I am already subbed <3
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Yes, if you get denied or accepted, there is no point to argue or spam, just tell people once.

Posted Jul 28, 2019

6. You've ss'd me before you use flux b13 pretty obvious so :shrug:

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  7. I don't use flux b13, I use labymod.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  8. Lmao totally

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  9. IGN: omgtrash
    Timezone: US East coast
    Discord name and tag: omgtrash#5742
    Do u have a mic: Sorta mine cuts out a lot.
    How long have u been playing clans? 3 Years.
    Previous clans: Briefly in Thanossnap, Supreme, not: not friends with leaders or any of clan anymore and, a lot of of other smaller clans.
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Pretty much daily usually get on at 3pm-4pm and stay till 8 on week days.
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): [​IMG]
    Main class: Sin, Knight, Brute and, learning the ways of being a archer.
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? Decent, I log off after 2 deaths, unless everyone's on or being told to get off. I don't try to throw and, i'm loyal to the clan, and will respect all members of the clan.
    How can you contribute to the clan? Gaining sets, doing almost all events when possible, being able to do raids and follow instructions.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? No, I can't figure out how to record I do have a decent laptop but I cant figure the render and, all that.
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Already am ;>
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. I believe it immature and, a nuisance. I will only ask once and, I fully agree with the results whatever it may be.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  10. IGN: Nicc_
    Timezone: NA-West
    Discord name and tag: Nicc#3046
    Do u have a mic: ye
    How long have u been playing clans? since season 1
    Previous clans: TrumpTrane, SafeHaven, Valid (one of maxaye's clans),
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? EVERY FRICKEN DAY no life
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 419
    Main class: Assassin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? That one player that does a bunch of **** when everyone is offline.
    How can you contribute to the clan? I can stay up late and do events that happen late. Also, I am good at pvp, you could test this in a pvp test, but im guessing you already know because ive heard that a lot of your clan think i hack. (which i dont). *this is an edit- i let lcfi keep the windblade from the event a few days ago
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? yes i can record, and post things on yt
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? i already am
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. I agree not to spam or argue. I would stay formal but i know you are just like me, just a kid playing minecraft in his room. Because of this, it is important not to spam because it is annoying to everyone related to the clan.

Posted Jul 30, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 30, 2019
  11. you seem like a legit clan
    best of luck finding good members

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  12. Congratulation! You have been accepted to the clan! Message me at Elu#3511 so we can start setting up your interview!

Denied, enemy clan.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you for the kind words!
    --- Post updated ---
    Denied, you didn't pass our initial background check. If you have further questions, please dm me at Elu#3511 on discord.

Denied, you also didn't pass our initial background check. If you have further questions, please dm me at Elu#3511 on discord.
    --- Post updated ---

Posted Jul 31, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 5, 2019
  13. IGN: BraniacAttack
    Timezone: Central i live in dallas texas
    Discord name and tag: IGN:
    Ashton

Do u have a mic: yes blueyetti
    How long have u been playing clans? Begining of season 2
    Previous clans: uwu forgot
    How active can you be Everday atleast 4 hours
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 300 dont play much dom lel
    Main class: Sin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? I am quite the team player i can build really good grind my cheeks (10 hours of runepick mining) off but mainly pvp

How can you contribute to the clan? I gain gear and in the past 2 weeks ive been playing clans again i have gotten 4 leggie set kills so that also says something

Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I record but dont post on my channel

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? I am

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Si Senor

Posted Aug 3, 2019
  14. IGN: Orqeos
    Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Discord name and tag: Orqeos #0498
    Do u have a mic: Yes
    How long have u been playing clans? Since Beta
    Previous clans: uwu, vwv, oSumzIsBot, Antisocial, and a bunch of other smaller clans most that I can't remember
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Until August 19 pretty much every day for at least 4 hours
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 642 https://snag.gy/KtvpJ4.jpg
    Main class: Knight, Sin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? I do a lot of pvping and base work/building
    How can you contribute to the clan? I'm very active, good at doing basework and building, decent pvper, and I will mine cobble/ores for hours to get money and sets
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I can record and I have a yt channel but don't post
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Yes
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.
    Yes, I agree to accept the results of the application and to not spam and that it is important because it wastes spamming/arguing is really annoying to the mods who review the applications and it is a big waste of time and isn't helpful for anyone.

Posted Aug 3, 2019
  15. Denied, enemy clan. Please message me on discord at Elu#3511 if you have any questions regarding the results of your application.

Denied, not what we are looking for. Please message me on discord at Elu#3511 if you have any questions regarding the results of your application.

Posted Aug 5, 2019