• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8814 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] Dadocraft Season 6 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dadosrawesome, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Denied. Unfortunately you failed to answer even one of our questions correctly. Therefore, your application has been denied. Please wait two weeks before submitting another application but I can guarantee that it will be denied again if you continue responding in this way. Message me on discord at Elu#3511 if you have any questions.

P.S. Luv you Manski <3

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  2. l5v
    x

i- um

Posted Jul 7, 2019
  3. bruh get this kid in

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  4. Lol who's gonna be the one to tell him I was in it til I left

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  5. oop

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  6. IGN: MediicYT
    Timezone: Mountain Standard
    Disc name and tag: JadeDragon#7914
    Mic: Yes
    Clans Time: I have 122.7d But ive played since alpha.
    Previous Clans: Dadocraft and some others that are kinda randos. (I was in dadocraft as recruit)
    Active: I can play everyday as long as I am not on vacation.
    Champions Wins: 2469 (heh)
    Main Class: Ranger
    Type Of Clans Player: A good player who hits most of their shots as ranger :)
    Contribution? I do YT so I can record, I am a good ranger, can stay up late for events etc...
    Channel: Yes (Mediic)
    Sub to Dado? Already am
    Accepting the rules? Yes. It's important bc no one likes annoying people :D

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  7. IGN: goldmqth_
    Timezone: eastern
    Discord name and tag: im_a_bun #5825
    Do u have a mic:yes
    How long have u been playing clans? since season 3
    Previous clans: on clans 8: CIA
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? can play everyday
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 31 (im better than you think! I can make a mps so we can pvp test!)
    Main class:
    knight
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?
    an event person
    How can you contribute to the clan?
    I can go to events and get legendries!
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record?
    I have a yt channel but I dont use it much
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?
    if you let me in, YES! but ive seen ur vids, their great!

Posted Jul 9, 2019
  8. Denied, excessive toxicity and throwing as well as being in an enemy clan.

Accepted! Please message me on discord at Elu#3511 so we can set up your interview!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  9. Application:

IGN: fela22
    Timezone: Na east
    Discord name and tag: fela22#4369
    Do u have a mic: Yes
    How long have u been playing clans? The start of season 2
    Previous clans: Cleanteam, ThanosSnap, Fela22YT
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Evenings and weekends like 4+ Hours a day
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): https://gyazo.com/2385778bb7e38a54fd751c4fb42d51dd
    Main class: Assassain/Brute
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? A decent player that doesn't throw and is respcetful.
    How can you contribute to the clan? By helping grind, pvping
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Already am
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Yes because thats toxic

Posted Jul 21, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 21, 2019
  10. IGN: TheOrangeMagus/Charleswitherton
    Timezone: Central
    Discord name and tag: TheOrangeMagus#7920
    Do u have a mic: Yes
    How long have u been playing clans? Since Season 3
    Previous clans: Overlord/Aceridan/Thanossnap/YouLikeDAB/Glow/Fela22YT/Satanism/Ripperoni/Neat/Animosity/
    WPEvasion

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Everyday in the afternoons
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 169
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/602649813787344906/602673244595552277/unknown.png

Main class: I play all 5 classes, but ranger seems the most effective.
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? Generally less toxic and scummy then other clans players. I also consider myself to be a pvper, but I am decent at building too.
    How can you contribute to the clan? I can do events/witherton raids/general pvp
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes I have a YT and can record.
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? I am already subscribed.
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. I will not argue or spam because that will not help me get accepted. If I get denied I may ask why but I will not argue. Spamming will make you not want to accept me and will annoy you. Spamming is also seen as toxic.

Posted Jul 21, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 22, 2019
  11. You talking about fela?

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  12. No. Wasn't referring to anyone in particular... Just the general toxicity in clans... Sorry if it seemed like I was referring to him.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  13. Denied, excessive toxicity and throwing as well as being in an enemy clan.

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  14. IGN: Dinggus lol I recently changed it Timezone: CST Discord name and tag: UC0#0930 Do u have a mic: Yes Age: 12 How long have u been playing clans? Since beta only cause I did not have a rank in alpha Previous clans:Nothing popular but Amp and Witch How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Everyday 1-3 hours per day Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 1087 wins 2087 games Main class: Knight What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? I can do anything lol build, fight, trap, do events so a good one I guess xD How can you contribute to the clan? I can help with raids since I just saw dado's video and he said you guys did lots of raids I am really good at raids and am super helpful. Also to get rares and maybe leggies if I get lucky cause I can stay up super late to do events Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Sadly I don't I wish I did cause I hate hackers Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Already am xD Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Obviously yes. It is important because spamming is just immature which I kind of am but not enough to spam xD

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  15. what it says my message is awaiting moderator Approval

Posted Jul 22, 2019
  16. Accepted! Please friend & message me on discord at Elu#3511 so we can set up your interview!

Please do not impersonate the leadership of our clan, this is your first and only warning. If a situation like this happens again, we will have to take punitive action.

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  17. Accepted! Please friend & message me on discord at Elu#3511 so we can set up your interview!

Posted Jul 23, 2019
  18. IGN: My IGN is Protarchikos

Timezone: My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time

Discord name and tag: VengefulSpartan#7230

Do u have a mic: I do not have a mic, but I am still able to talk.

How long have u been playing clans? I have been playing since Alpha or Beta.

Previous clans: Hyperaxe, I remember being in Dadocraft I think, some of MagicBattle’s Clans, and some others.

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? 4-5 Hours.

Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): Sorry, I could not get a screenshot, but i have 459 wins and all of the achievements

Main class: Brute, Mage, and Assasin.

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? I do well in team fights, attacking bases with a team, and building bases and traps.

How can you contribute to the clan? I will help with events, build traps, attack bases, and show responsibility.

Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I can record, I have a Yt channel, but there is nothing on it.

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? I already am and I have notifications enabled.

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Spamming and arguing is cause for many people to lose friends and have their Clans experience ruined, not just in Clans, but also in real life. Therefore, I will not pursue arguing as an answer for whatever the answer of this application is.

Posted Jul 24, 2019
  19. Denied, you were in an enemy clan. Please message me on discord at Elu#3511 if you have a question about the results of your application.

Posted Jul 24, 2019
  20. Okay, thank you for letting me know.

Posted Jul 24, 2019