• 4303 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14425 Players Online
  • 10122 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dadocraft Season 6 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Dadosrawesome, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Dadocraft
    Daw-doe-craft:
    Dado: Golden Retriever Puppy

Hi, I am Dadosrawesome, the leader of Dadocraft, and welcome to our recruitment page! Thank you so much for visiting our page and considering joining us! Below is some information about our clan that will help you decide whether to apply.

About Dadocraft:

Dadocraft is a clan that has existed since the beginning of the Alpha stage in clans. We have grown stronger and have gained a larger number of members as well as allies and friends on servers. We started off on Clans-3 then moved to Clans-4 during Beta, and for seasons 1 and 2 of full release we were on Clans-9. For Season 3 we lived on Clans-7, Season 4 we hopped around, Season 5 we were on Clans-2, Season 5.5 we were on Clans-2 and the Clans-7 and Clans-8. Currently (Season 6) we are on Clans-4. We are a friendly clan and we are unified! We have a great team of people and are looking for new members with Pvp/Building Skills and that are good with working in teams!

Why Choose Us?:

We are friendly and strive to be a caring and nice environment. We have a unique clan structure and community!

Our Clan:

Co-Leaders:

PhoenixHacks
    Assassinite
    SpottedWoot
    HyperPlat (The Recruiter)
    Elu__

Admins:

_Bond
    DogCraze

Members:

KingCombatant
    Iss_Boy
    Snqko

Recruits:

Recruitment Process:

1. First fill out the application below, if we like what we see you will be accepted to the next stage of recruitment. You may also PM this application to hyperplat#8505 on discord!

2. If your application is accepted, the next stage is an interview on discord, which means you MUST be able to talk, the interview is pretty chill and mostly so we get to know what kind of person you are.

3. If you pass the interview you will be pvp tested.

4. If you pass the pvp test, then you will be accepted as a recruit into our clan!

Application:

IGN:
    Timezone:
    Discord name and tag:
    Do u have a mic:
    Previous clans:
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful):
    Main class:
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?
    How can you contribute to the clan?
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record?
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.

Acceptance:

If your application is accepted, friend Plat (hyperplat#8505) on discord and ingame! She will pm you and set up a time for an interview. Good luck :D

Denial:

If your application is denied, you're free to apply again whenever you'd like. If you do consider re-applying, you should probably consider revising or rewriting your application just don't spam...Please... We will try to give you feedback and a reason why we rejected you, if you want to know specifics on why feel free to POLITELY PM Plat, and she will be happy to respond.

If you read this far, thanks for your patience, and good luck to those applying!
    Feel free to PM hyperplat#8505 or anyone else on the Co-Leader team with any questions you have about anything about our clan!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Busjack5 likes this.
  2. IGN: Z35 (was memeling and Dev01d_)

Timezone: NA West

Discord name and tag: oijwesrgfg#0514

Do u have a mic: yes

How long have u been playing clans? Since beta

Previous clans: Rammlton, WalkieATTACKSTER's and Xicn's clan, 5 solos, and Dadocraft in different seasons (until I got busy in s5.5 and went inactive).

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? I can be very active now as school is coming to a close, 1-1.5 on weekdays, 3-4 on weekends.

Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): https://imgur.com/a/TMO1twh
    Main class: Assassin (used to play knight and brute)

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?
    One that throws sometimes but can be very good other times, I have good aim with a bow and can win assassin 1v1's.

How can you contribute to the clan? I can be a help in team fights, I also know how to trap people and bait. I am very good at winning fights with knight, and can hold my own using assassin. I am willing to help any way I can, including building, or mining if need be.

Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I do not have a YT channel with subscribers, but I can record in high quality. (I also use geforce exp. to take clips of hackers anytime)

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Already have.

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.
    Yes. I understand why this is important because I would not enjoy being in the situation of someone spamming me constantly for an invite. It would get annoying pretty fast.

Posted Jun 2, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 3, 2019
  3. all ducks = epic!
    wish i could apply, but plat put me on never inv/perma ban list.
    It suck to be anti-duck!

Posted Jun 2, 2019
  4. I haven’t put anyone on the ban list, who are you?
    --- Post updated ---
    Denied, if you have questions message me on discord hyperplat#8505

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  5. noobsmacker my duck friend

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  6. IGN: Enchantoe (Changing it in 4 weeks back to AbDabTheFab)

Timezone: BST

Discord name and tag: IRecycleForTheEarth#6118

Do u have a mic: Yes

How long have u been playing clans?: Beta

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?: Weekdays 1-4 hours, weekends 3-10 hours. If I don't play for a day which there is a 2% chance of, I will inform.

Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 491, if i get accepted you can check when i have pvp test

Main class: Assassin, Knight

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?: Really useful in team fights, can easily copy a base when asked to and

How can you contribute to the clan?: I will try to get on early and slay as many events as I could, I listen well and I appear useful in team fights. If you give me a task, no matter how much I dont want to do it in the inside, I'll do it the best I can, and that, I think, shows my dedication to the clan already :)

Do you have a YT channel/can you record?: I have a channel but no time to record ):

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?: Already have for like 2 years now or so.

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important: Yes, this is very important as it creates distress throughout the whole clan. Spamming and arguing is a sign of anger which is a very annoying thing that could be spread throughout the whole. We don't want the legendary dadocraft to be falling out, do we?

I know I applied before but I got a new discord so that's why I made the application briefly. Thanks for reading. Peace :)

~Ab

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  7. Sorry for such a late reply! I have been really busy, are you still looking to join??

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  8. IGN: _arthritis_
    Timezone: Pacific
    Discord name and tag: rain#2914
    Do u have a mic: I have a blue snowball
    How long have u been playing clans? beta
    Previous clans: Degital
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? weekdays and weekends
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): 1200+
    Main class: knight
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? fighter
    How can you contribute to the clan? Helping out and trying to get as much gear for the clan as possible
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I can record and give you clips
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Sure
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Yes i agree not to argue if i don't get accepted it's annoying when people do that

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  9. IGN: Cheatrr
    Timezone: EST
    Discord name and tag: [Virus] Cheatrr#6496
    How long have u been playing clans? 3 Years
    Previous clans: SafeHaven, CalmHaven, QuackQuack, Hio and Virus
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? On Weekdays I'm active around 4/5 hours on Weekends I'm active like 7/8 hours
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): I have 610 Wins Proof: https://gyazo.com/8900a3816b97ac2e93237ceef7cc5ed7
    Main class: Sin / Knight / Ranger
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? Pvper / Builder
    How can you contribute to the clan? I can contribute to the clan by being Active helpful and following the rules given by the Leader
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes I do have a YT Channel And I can record proof I do have a YT channel Proof: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVRC2gXGybVKSgLhxRisiA
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? I have already subscribed to DadoCraft and am a really big fan and have given lots of donations :)
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. I accept that I will not argue to the Leaders / Admins and Manager This is very important because spamming and arguing or being rude. Can cause major issues and maybe not get invited to the epic DadoCraft clan use of conflict against them could make them frustrated or in distress and probably not like you anymore as a friend or former clanmate

Posted Jun 19, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 22, 2019
  10. this mans cheats hardcore in clans, he is jenc0x, and penings, also a famous phaser called T_Rektum.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  11. Yes please

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  12. Actually, Jencox is one of my discord friends alex_koff and is not a cheater Penings I'm not related and that is not my account and T_Rektum is also not my account. Also if you go to NameMC you can type "BadMayo"

13 and 14

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  13. IGN:Chromuh
    Timezone: Central Timezone
    Discord name and tag: Adam Flayman#0931
    How long have u been playing clans? Since alpha
    Previous clans: MCHeroes, MCLegends, and some other clans.
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? several hours a day because its summer.
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): https://gyazo.com/d643be2fc8100af11bea139f0778b511
    Main class: Knight and Assassin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? A team-oriented player who has experience and can make smart decisions.
    How can you contribute to the clan? I am an experienced player who has played Minecraft since 2012 so I like to think I am good at pvp. I can hold my own weight and get sets.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? I have a YT channel although its unused and I can record.
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Yes
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Yes, arguing would only worsen my chances and if I was already denied it means I am not yet powerful enough.

Posted Jun 29, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 30, 2019
  14. For Champion Wins you put blank

Posted Jun 29, 2019
  15. Whoops, the image didn't load. I will edit it and put the link.

Posted Jun 30, 2019
    Posted Jul 3, 2019
  17. IGN:Jetplanes
    Timezone:BST
    Discord name and tag:Manu#0846
    Do u have a mic:yes
    How long have u been playing clans?season 2
    Previous clans:Don't wanna say
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?eh 2 hours per day
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful):125 on Jetplanes, 400 on my main, 200 on 2 alts which I have sold.
    Main class:sin
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? A sweaty assassin
    How can you contribute to the clan? Gaining leggies from busjack
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record?no would never record MC in my life
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? No lmao
    I won't because it would trash the thread up

Regards
    ~Manu
    --- Post updated ---
    No real intention of joining but if you need help with raids HMU ∆∆∆∆∆

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  18. Ign: SlashTheWarrior
    Timezone: CDT
    Discord: SunnyGirlGames #3114
    Mic: yes
    (Before we move on here I'd like to state my discord account is parent moderated, regardless I still hate sharing my age when it comes to discord)

How long have you been playing clans?: I actually have never played but I want to start. I normally don't move into those games cause I know no one but joining this might help.

Previous clans?: None

How active?: 2-3 hours per day

Champion wins?: I've only played once and I lost.

Main class: is it ok to say idk?

What type of clans player do you consider yourself to be?: A noob that will learn quickly

How can you contribute?: I'm an amazing builder and kind of ehhh with pvp, if this was bedrock edition I could destroy everyone in pvp.

YouTube channel?: Yes! It's small but I'd love to record!

Will you sub to Dadocraft TV?: Of course, as a member I would contribute in any way and I always love watching new youtubers.

Do you agree to accept the results of your application and won't spam or argue? Explain briefly why important?: Yes I agree. As I've never played clans I guess it wouldn't bother me!

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  19. Sorry for the late replies everyone, we have been very busy working in the Dadocraft community. I will try to post everyone’s results here!

Denied, if you have any questions please message me on discord. My username is Elu#3511.

Accepted! Please friend me on discord: Elu#3511 and we will chat further and get you prepared for your interview.

Tofu, for someone reason I cannot quote your application. However, you have been accepted! Please friend me on discord: Elu#3511 and we will chat further and get you prepared for your interview!

Denied, if you have any questions please message me on discord. My username is Elu#3511.

Denied. I’m so happy that you are starting out on clans! It really is a fun game once you learn about it. The reason you are being denied is because you cannot join our clan at the moment. There are two types of clans servers, hardcore and casual. We are on a hardcore server. Unfortunately, new players cannot access hardcore servers when they being playing. You need to play for 24 in-game hours on a casual server (Clans 7, 8, or 9). Please message me on discord if you have any further questions. My username is Elu#3511.

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  20. IGN: rishi
    Timezone: antarctica whever that is
    Discord name and tag: I don't have discord sorry.
    Do u have a mic: Yeah but only if we are using discord.
    How long have u been playing clans? I literally helped develop it.
    Previous clans: ClanYT
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? I will make sure to only play every hour of the day. So that's like 168 hours a week, I won't even sleep, I will literally always be on clans.
    Champions wins (Screenshot would be helpful): What are champions?
    Main class: I'm really good at math.
    What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? A good player :)
    How can you contribute to the clan? By annoying the admins and being a slave.
    Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Yes but only if its on discord
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? No wtf
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Um... no? I'm not signing anything unless I'm getting paid.

Posted Jul 6, 2019