• 826 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2910 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Dadocraft Season 6.5 Recruitment!

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Elu, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Dadocraft

Daw-doe-craft:

Dado: Golden Retriever Puppy

Hello everyone! I am Elu, the current Head of Recruitment at Dadocraft. Welcome to our recruitment page! Thank you so much for visiting our page and considering joining us! Below is some general information about our clan that will help you decide whether to apply.

About Dadocraft:

Dadocraft is a clan that has existed since the beginning of Alpha stage in clans. We have grown stronger and have gained a larger number of members as well as allies and friends on servers. We started off on Clans-3 then moved to Clans-4 during Beta, and for seasons 1 and 2 of full release we were on Clans-9. For Season 3 we lived on Clans-7, Season 4 we hopped around, Season 5 we were on Clans-2, Season 5.5 we were on Clans-2 and Clans-7 and Clans-8. In Season 6, we were on Clans-4 and Clans 5. Currently, for Season 6.5 we plan on playing on Clans-2. We are a friendly clan and we are unified! We have a very well-structured clan government system which make roles and responsibilities, easy to understand. We have a great team of people and are looking for new members with Pvp/Building Skills and that are good collaborators and do well working in teams!

Why Choose Us?:

We are friendly and strive to be a caring and nice environment. We have a unique clan structure and community extending out of the game itself through discord, other games and platforms, and even real life! We are a tight-knit family that bring each other up!

Our Clan:

Leader:

Dadosrawesome

Co-Leaders:

Assassinite

SpottedWoot

Elu__ (The Recruiter)

DogCraze

Admins:

Eneme22

_Bond

KingCombatant

Members:

ISS_Boy

Wi5

FoxyTacos

Recruits:

BernStern

Recruitment Process:

1. First fill out the application below, if we like what we see you will be accepted to the next stage of recruitment. You may also PM this application to Elu#0001 on discord if you do not have a forums account!

2. If your application is accepted, the next stage is an interview on discord, which means you MUST be able to talk, the interview is pretty relaxed for the most part and is really only so we can get to know what kind of person you are.

3. If you pass the interview you will be pvp tested.

4. If you pass the pvp test, then you will be accepted as a recruit into our clan!

Application (Please copy and paste this when applying!):

IGN:

Timezone:

Discord name and tag:

Do u have a mic:

How long have u been playing clans?

Previous clans:

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended):

Main class that you play on clans:

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan?

Do you have a YT channel/can you record?

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.

Acceptance:

If your application is accepted, friend me ingame: Elu__ (and Elu#7253 on discord) ! I will pm you and set up a time for an interview. Good luck :D

Denial:

If your application is denied, you're free to apply again whenever you'd like. If you do consider re-applying, you should probably consider revising or rewriting your application just don't spam...Please... We will try to give you feedback and a reason why we rejected you, if you want to know specifics on why feel free to POLITELY PM Elu, and he will be happy to respond.

If you read this far, thanks for your patience, and good luck to those applying!

Feel free to PM Elu#7253 or anyone else on the Co-Leader team with any questions you have about anything regarding our clan!

We have 8 Spots Available so please apply now while we still have room!

Posted Nov 2, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 19, 2019 at 11:53 PM
    ShootinStars likes this.
  2. lol

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  3. meme

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  4. Please refrain from posting messages unrelated to the thread.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2019
  5. dog man invite me or ill merk you

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  6. IGN: Manii

Timezone: EST

Discord name and tag: Mani#5406

Do u have a mic: Yes

How long have u been playing clans? Alpha

Previous clans: Men SniperZ etc..
    How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? any day of the week as long as I am not doing something IRL

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended): 83 wins 118 played I have 4 different accounts it adds to 400 ish this has illu so I use it

Main class that you play on clans: Assassin

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? PvPer

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan? I am nice and a funny guy and really good and 1v1s and kiteing and good a stopping arguments

Do you have a YT channel/can you record? Can record just a little bit of lag

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? yes

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Because it's just a waste of time on your part and you pick who joins and whos not

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  7. Denied, not what we are looking for. If you would like to reapply, consider adding more detail and providing proof for your champions wins.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2019
  8. IGN:bxrry_

Timezone:EST

Discord name and tag:coolguy#4882

Do u have a mic:yeah

How long have u been playing clans? 2 months lMaO

Previous clans: 10ed, friedrice,synthetic,lomein

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? Weekdays 2 hour Weekend 7

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended):
    2k buddy
    Main class that you play on clans:sin

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? Better than everyone in your clan

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan? I’ll kill everyone lMaO

Do you have a YT channel/can you record?
    Yeah sub to _bxrry
    Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?
    Nah fam
    Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. Yeah dude and it’s important because then it would be bad
    --- Post updated ---
    My discord is coolguy#4881

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  9. You are trying to get in the clan so I don't why you are trying to trash talk Dado...

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  10. He isn't trying to get in the clan lol @Wi5 hes meming yall

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  11. No I want to join

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  12. IGN: joerock777

Timezone: GMT

Discord name and tag: joerock777#7045

Do u have a mic:Yes.

How long have u been playing clans? Since close of the end of beta

Previous clans:
    zStoryModz, Reinforced, Divine, Yours (Dadocraft), QuackQuack for a short amount of time in Season 5 in Clans 7, and lots more

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?: I won’t lie, there may be times I won’t be active like when the queues are full since I only have ultra, but when I do play, I can play for like 1-2 (or more) hours in a weekday and play for around 3-4 during the weekend if I’m free.

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended): Over 470 (you can do /stats joerock777)

Main class that you play on clans: Knight or assassin

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?: Someone who would help a lot in team fights, longshot people from towers and pvp others.

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan?: I currently have my own clan on clans 2 and if I’m accepted I can give you all of my items I have. I can also clean fights by being careful. I am allied/truced with some powerful clans on the server such as TrumpTrain, Augment, icup, Raven, etc.

Do you have a YT channel/can you record?: I do, but I don’t record on it yet.

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV?: Yes I will! I watched all of their vids

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important. I accept, this is because it’s unprofessional and if you are in a clan and you argue a lot, you won’t get along well and it will spread negativity to the clan.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  13. Hey, Im sorry that this is off topic although just wanted to try and spread some goods vibes. I hope everyone is having a great day! You all are all so amazing and help keep this community alive, you are the community. Also Dadocraft is the best og ish clan :D.

-GAM

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  14. Accepted! Please dm me on discord when is a good time to set up an interview with you. My discord is Elu#0001.

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate what you have said. If you are interested in applying feel free to do so here or on discord if you feel uncomfortable giving public answers. We only have five spots left people!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2019
  15. I wish I could do this.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  16. What do you mean?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2019
  17. Sorry, I was not specific enough, I currently play on bedrock and I do not meet some of the standards.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  18. IGN: Owchy

Timezone: EST

Discord name and tag: Duck#1428

How long have u been playing clans? Since alpha

Previous clans: Bayork's clans, Severed, Undefine, numerous ones that I forget the names of, etc;

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)? I'm in college, so somewhat limited but I'd say a chunk of hours per week and some hours every weekends. It really just varies

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended): I never really played much champions but Im sure its over 100. I dont see this as a good measurement of skill

Main class that you play on clans: Assassin

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be? Team player, do whats needed for the clan, and I like to make friends and have fun within the clan.

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan? Skillful at assassin, team player, hard worker, good at coordination if in a call, and can listen to authority figures when needed.

Do you have a YT channel/can you record? No, my laptop couldn't handle that :(

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Sure, of course !

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.
    Yes, I understand that the acceptance of applications is up to the discretion of the clan leaders and is completely out of my control.

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  19. imagine putting 'friedrice' in ur pfs LOL

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  20. IGN: _KingRyan_

Timezone: PST

Discord name and tag: ᴎɒʏЯ#8865

How long have u been playing clans? Since season 2

Previous clans: Recently I have been with my buddy kingpvpe (now known as DummyPvp)or something else.

How active can you be (Specify weekdays/weekends)?: I'm on pretty much every weekend and I'm sometimes on at weekdays for an hour a day (only on weekdays.)

Champions wins (Screenshot highly recommended): 565

Main class that you play on clans: Ill go sin or knight mostly.

What type of clans player would you consider yourself to be?: I can pvp, I'm working on my building, and if you need me to do any base work such as mining I'm up for it!

How can you, personally, contribute to the clan?: I can pvp rather well, I'm up for any work you need me to do, and I'm quite cheerful(I can lighten the atmosphere), and i'm not toxic. :)

Do you have a YT channel/can you record?: I do have a YT channel and I can record https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcroOJi_3pl9p59yKIwxnEA?view_as=subscriber

Will you subscribe to Dadocraft TV? Sure.

Do you agree to accept the results of the application and that you won’t argue or spam? Please explain briefly why this is important.: Yes I do, and its important because you guys don't want to be spammed by little kids.[​IMG]

Posted Nov 13, 2019