• 1289 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9727 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] Dadocraft Season 5.5 Recruitment Thread!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Dadosrawesome, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Dadocraft
    Daw-doe-craft:
    Dado: Golden Retriever Puppy

Hi, I am Dadosrawesome, the leader of Dadocraft, and welcome to our recruitment page! Thank you so much for visiting our page and considering joining us! Below is some information about our clan that will help you decide whether to apply.

About Dadocraft:

Dadocraft is a clan that has existed since the beginning of the Alpha stage in clans. We have grown stronger and have gained a larger number of members as well as allies and friends on servers. We started off on Clans-3 then moved to Clans-4 during Beta, and for seasons 1 and 2 of full release we were on Clans-9. For Season 3 we lived on Clans-7, Season 4 we hopped around, Season 5 we were on Clans-2. Currently (Season 5.5) we are on Clans-2. We are a friendly clan and we are unified! We have a great team of people and are looking for new members with Pvp/Building Skills and that are good with working in teams!

Why Choose Us?:

We are friendly and strive to be a caring and nice environment, unlike other clans we are open to all ages as long as there is a good level of maturity and clans experience, you can be considered. (We would rather have a nice hard worker rather than an experienced OP jerk.)

Our Leadership Team:
    Co-Leaders:

Starkiller918
    Assassinite
    BestPolarBear
    DadosHaveHacks
    VoidOfEverything

Admins:

_Bond
    TotoroDragon5
    Vizreal
    xFail

Members:

xxElucidatorxx
    Iss_Boy
    ButterPlayz112
    Wi5

Recruits:

Primh

Requirements:
    Now for the important stuff, the requirements are short yet important. YOU WILL BE DENIED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE!!!:

1. You must have a discord account and join our discord server. This is the main way our clan communicates and without it we can't accept you, sorry. (Keep in mind you do NOT need to use voice chat if you don't want, though you may need to listen in from time to time.)

2. You must be active and alert us when you aren't!

3. Subscribe to DadocraftTV our clan's YT.

4. Take a pvp test/builder test (depending on whether you are a pvper or builder.)

We do not have a champions win requirement as we understand you may be excellent at clans just never play champions, however if you have like 20 wins and are super good, we will probably deny you because you may be an alt. If you are an alt please tell us and tell us what your main account is and we will not automatically deny you.

Below is an application to fill out if you want to join, the application is not long however you should be detailed and use proof to back up claims :D. We use this information to get to know you and see how you might fit in in our clan. We spend a lot of time discussing applications so we hope you put some effort into them!

Application:
    1. IGN (In Game Name):
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time):
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?:
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?:
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on.
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft?
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft?
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie):
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?:
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3)
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application?

Acceptance:

If your application is accepted, friend me on discord and ingame! We will pm you and set up a pvp test or building test, if you pass you will start your 1 week trial period where you will learn about us. After your trial period you will be an official RECRUIT of Dadocraft! Good luck :D

Denial:

If your application is denied, you're free to apply again whenever you'd like. If you do consider re-applying, you should probably consider revising or rewriting your application just don't spam...Please... We will try to give you feedback and a reason why we rejected you, if you want to know specifics on why feel free to POLITELY PM me, and I will be happy to respond.

Hint: Add Pictures About Your In Game Time, Level, And Other Stats And It Will REALLY Help You :D
    If you read this far, thanks for your patience, and good luck to those applying!
    Feel free to PM Dadosrawesome (me) Or anyone else on the Co-Leader team with any questions you have about anything about our clan!

Posted Sep 26, 2018
  2. 1. IGN (In Game Name): ZF0

2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): The time for me right now is 17:42. I'm 6-9 hours ahead of the US timezones. Usually you wouldn't find me on during the weekdays, but i could still contribute.

3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Vay#6156

4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: I''m not really that much of a Assassin PvPer, usually i'd just throw on a Brute or Knight kit.

5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. I have been playing clans since the first Alpha season. I haven't really been in any clans lately, since i have taken a break, but last season i made my own clan called Orcular.

6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I want to join Dadocraft because it is the right clan for me. Not the best clan, but right in the middle. I've been on the same server as Dadocraft for seasons and seasons, and it's a clan that i have seen raid, get raided, and never give up.

7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I can play for 10 hours on weekends everyday. May not be on too much on weekdays since school is a struggle at the moment.

8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): My screenshot button isn't working. But i have 550 wins and all achivements. If you do not belive me, /stats me ingame. I am also decent with all kits.

9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: I guess i'm applying for both, but if i'm only allowed to pick one, i'd pick Builder.

10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) Already done <3

11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? Yes.

Posted Oct 8, 2018
  3. Now I know this says s5. 5, but I'd like to be in this clan in s6. . .please
    1. IGN (In Game Name):MoltsMC
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time):CDT
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?:Hoaver#5934
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?:Sin or brute
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on.Styx, S1, Revoken S1, Close to Cruxis S2, S3 4 and 5 I quit due to hackers/duping. S5. 5, Eggplant, ZeroV2
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft?
    I've seen you guys in action, and you haven't got insided and all your members seem generally good and don't throw.
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft?
    I can gain hella warpoints and basework/buy rune amps and supply drops.
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie):
    I cannot screenshot, but I have all the achievements and 400 wins. (seeing that I have a fairly high level 61 on mineplex)
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?:
    Both. I pvp a lot, but I love making 20000 iq traps and building designs in general.
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3)
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? Yuh

EDIT: id like to tell you that my main is currently banned which is why I asked if I could join in s6. Basically we were testing out a phase glitch where I had a windblade and alli tooth in a moat and a dense, and it's overall complicated but it allows you to "phase out" and that's what I got gweneed for but sinc gwen saw it as phase, the staff team cannot unban me since they have no proof and I have no proof

Posted Oct 9, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 10, 2018
  4. Accepted: Friend Me and Wait for a PM for your pvp test!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2018
    Nevor likes this.
  5. 1. IGN (In Game Name): Benjamin1121YT
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): PSD
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Potato#8288
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Any, I can work with anything ;)
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on.: I have been playing Minecraft since early 2015 and started in clans in 2017 on a different server.
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I need a clan, and I want to be a part of a larger group.
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft?: I might be able to help when it comes to redstone, I will be able to build you some helpful creations such as supersmelters, item sorters, etc.
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): I am just starting out on clans on mineplex, so I don't have any yet.
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: Builder
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3): Done!
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? For sure!

Posted Oct 9, 2018
  6. We throw.... A LOT.

Posted Oct 10, 2018
  7. But you gain.... A LOT

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  8. Hey there, whe are unsure of whether we will be recruiting for season 6, if we still are you may re-apply.
    --- Post updated ---
    Rejected: Hey there, you don't seem to have the required knowledge of clans as clans doesn't have redstone and we require you to have some experience with the gamemode.

Posted Oct 15, 2018
  9. 1. IGN (In Game Name): Clucks_
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): PST
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Cluckers#0602
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Assasin or brute
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. since s2 and only small clans :(
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I want to experience a tight community and meet new friends that accept how good at PVP you are and won't blame you for errors you cant control.
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I am decent at PVP and hope to help tighten the community.
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): sadly my Snip tool crashes My PC when i try to take a screenshot but I have full achievements
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: PVPER
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) Got EM!
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application?
    Yessir

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  10. I'm new to clans, can I join, big fna.

Posted Oct 29, 2018
    Wiz_Techno likes this.
  11. they don't accept noobs, sorry.

Posted Oct 29, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  12. Hi there, if you would like to join please fill out the application, also as you are a staff member, I believe you should know that.
    --- Post updated ---
    Please keep things on topic, and as you are not part of the leadership team of Dadocraft please do not speak for us.

Posted Oct 29, 2018
  13. REALLY! that was kinda immature...

Posted Oct 30, 2018
  14. 1. IGN (In Game Name): Putman
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): EDT or EST
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Portor#1719
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Assassin
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. Ive only been in KozmeticYT for all season since s4
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? Its way better and more active and a good clan. seems fun as well
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I can help pvp because im good at pvp and I know most of the things you need to know for clans the only thing is I havent done a raid yet (Charles Witherton)
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499411528056045571/507156251248164874/2018-10-31_07.35.07.png
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: Pvper cause im not a builder
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) Already did that
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? I agree

Posted Oct 31, 2018
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    [​IMG]
    I couldn’t care less who your leader of your little minecraft clan is. You dudes need to chill, it’s all just a joke.
    --- Post updated ---
    And you shouldn’t deny people like Potato. They’re like forum gods.

Posted Oct 31, 2018
  15. 1. IGN (In Game Name): My in game name is Chartko but that will be changing soon.
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): My time zoon is pacific.
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: My discord name is rayn#2914 I also have a decent mic.
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Personally I prefer knight but I can run all the kits just as good.
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. I have been playing clans since the beginning (alpha) now this may sound strange but I forget literally all the clans iv'e been in.
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I want to join Dadocraft because clans has been boring lately. I think that if I join Dadocraft clans will be more interesting for me.
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I can do a lot of stuff. Gain gear, mine for cobblestone, snipe, and pretty much everything else you ask me to do.
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): It's not letting me send a pic. If you add me on discord I can send you a screenie. (I have something like 1000 champ wins and full achievements.
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: I would like to apply as a pvper.
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) okeedokie
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Yes I will not help anyone with their application. It's wrong to do that because it's not their work. Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? Yes I'm just applying for fun.

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  16. Hello! Before I go through the requirements, I just wanted to give a quick little introduction. I am Manski, and I actually have heard of your clan. I have been playing since Beta and quit about 6 months ago because of a lot of reasons (if you want to hear what happened you can PM me in discord or in-game). Anyways, I'm back now and looking for a clan!

1. IGN (In Game Name): Manski777, I also have alts for multiple conversions/whatever it is you need to do with them.
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): EST, the time as of right now is 3:17.
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Manski777#6640 feel free to friend me whether or not I get accepted! (Anyone reading this can friend me too!).
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Usually I like to use Assassin/Brute. I also use Knight, and can manage if you give me Mage and Ranger. I'm not very picky as you can see, but my BEST kit would be Assassin/Brute because I have about the same skill level with both.
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. I have been playing clans since Beta, and have been in a TON of clans so forgive me if I forget some names. Prepare for a long paragraph! So I started on Clans-2 in the Beta, made my own clan called Broskis777, it wasn't very good. I claimed a giant base with some friends and got about three legendaries very early into my career. We unfortunately got insided because we were too trusting of someone, and so we went our separate ways. I joined my friends clan and left it because we got insided (again), and joined xFreedoms for a bit. Eventually I left and joined HEXForce, and we had war with xFreedoms. We lost, and I went to make my own clan called MLGxElite. This was one of my best clans, having many dubs of gear and tons of rares, for some reason no legendaries. S1 rolls around, I try making my own clan, doesn't work out, but later on I join my friends clan (forget name sorry), we had a lot of dubs of gear, rares, and some fake legendaries. S2 comes, I make xFreedoms2 as a recruitment clan for xFreedoms. Eventually I leave and form Recursive with friends, this was a really big clan on clans-2 (Btw all servers up to here have been clans-2 except for S1 which was clans-1)
    We got really rich and even got many legendaries, but unfortunately something happened that I forget. So we made a few random clans after that and some got rich, some didn't. Nothing major. S3 comes, and we form Recursive again. It becomes pretty rich again, but we something happened again unfortunately, but we moved on to make Huntings, which became rich and had one of the few scythes on the server. After this clan, I kinda broke off connections with my friends since they kinda were neglecting me at this point, and I quit for a bit. S4 comes around, and I start playing with my new friend. We join some random clan led by a guy called IYULETIDE. It wasn't very rich, but that changed. We managed to get 300 legendaries (because of duping and all) which probably isn't that much, but we had a lot, we were the biggest clan on the server I believe (I think it was Clans-4). S5 comes around and I join my friend named ChocoChippy, and we make a pretty good clan, nothing really major, but after this clan died, I kinda just quit. Sorry if this was really long to read, but I just wanted to put this out there!
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I really want to join Dadocraft because I am wanting a clan and no one will invite me because no one knows me. I also know that you guys have been a very good clan since old times, so it will be fun to join you.
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I am a bit rusty at pvp, but I will practice non-stop if you invite me to get better. I can also build pretty well, so if you want me to build I can do that too. When I was in Recursive, they said that I was the best pvper out of them and I also created the outline for our building on a different server. I will basically do whatever is asked of me, and try my best in everything! Also I can do daily conversions every now and then if need be, and mine cobble (simple jobs, but everything helps).
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): I don't actually know how to upload screenies on here, but I can give them to you on Discord if you Pm me on there. I'll just give you an outline of what I have. My in-game time is about 30 days, I have ALMOST all achievements for champs, just missing the longest shot :( , and my Win loss on champions is 114/241. My k/d for champs is 726/720, and my k/d for sg is 468/449.
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: I would prefer to apply as a pvper, but you can test me for both if you would like, I am always open to options.
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) Ok I did <3
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? Yes, I agree.

i would just like to thank you for reading over my application, and just put a few more notes down. My pvp skills is probably not what it used to be, but as stated above I will try my hardest and to practice as much as possible. Also, I would like to note that I am very mature, as I actually have a job IRL now! One last thing, is that my main times I will be on is probably 7:00-10:00 PM EST, or sometimes rarely 2:00-3:00 PM EST. Weekends are kinda shaky for me, so can't give you a definite time there. Thank you again! -Manski

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  17. 1. IGN (In Game Name): Flawerso
    2. Time Zone (Either Give The Name Of The Time Zone Or The Time): EST
    3. What Is Your Discord Name?: Flawless#9719
    4. What Is Your Preferred/Best Kit To Use On Clans?: Assassin
    5. How long have you been playing clans? List any previous clans you have been in and what servers they are on. Since season four and ive been in kozmeticyt
    6. Why Do You Want To Join Dadocraft? I want to help dadocraft grow because they are super good at clans and i normally am not in good clans and i want this to be my first one
    7. How Can You Contribute To Dadocraft? I can help fight cause im very good at pvp
    8. Champions Wins And Achievements (Include a screenie): https://gyazo.com/f278db65e3d71b18bcb0f9a4ec78e3a2
    9. Are you applying as a builder or pvper?: pvper
    10. Remember subscribe to DadocraftTV! (Our official YT channel, you have to sub to join <3) Already did <3
    11. Statement Of Integrity And Maturity: Do you agree to not help anyone else with their application? Do you agree to accept without fight or spam the results of your application? I agree.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  18. Banned.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  19. @Manski777 , @Putman , @Rayn Dadosrawesome is checking the apps once in 2 years. I'll try asking her to check them...

This is sarcasm btw

Posted Nov 27, 2018