• 283 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5518 Players Online
  • 5235 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Da carl creeper

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Complex_Calculus, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Pls add carl creeper to game lobbies I want to use level reward without doing /hub

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Amg and Paladise like this.
  2. Why though? It doesn't take long to /hub anyways, and if you mean you want to get your level reward during an active game, why? I don't think the time it would take to implement that would be worth the extra minute or two you would save by not having to /hub.

Posted Apr 8, 2021
  3. Because if im in a game with a friend and leave the game will fill up and I wont be able to rejoin

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Honestly, this would be a pretty nice thing to add into game lobbies. Sometimes (rarely something I ever think about), I feel like just having it sitting in a game lobby could make the process easier to get my rewards, especially if I'm in a party with friends. I don't see anything completely negative with this!

Posted Apr 8, 2021
    Complex_Calculus and Paladise like this.
  5. If that’s the situation, you can always party your friend (/party [ign]). That way if the lobby fills up, you and your friends can all join a new lobby together. Regarding the actual idea, I’m neutral. I don’t really mind Carl not being there but if he were there it wouldn’t be a bad thing and I’d probably use it.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Elendil and (deleted member) like this.
  6. This used to be a thing long ago. +1 To readding that because I'm lazy too.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  7. What if they say no tho D:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
  8. Hey there @Complex_Calculus! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I absolutely agree that this would be a nice QoL update to the current game lobbies. This would ultimately make collecting leveling rewards a lot easier than going to /hub, especially if you happen to be with a party of friends. I overall don’t see any harm in adding Carl to the game lobbies! With that being said, I’m for this idea and hope to see it implemented. I’m also interested in what others may have to say about this idea! Thank you for this idea suggestion. +1

Posted Apr 9, 2021
    Complex_Calculus likes this.
  9. Carl used to be in the game lobbies a long time ago before levelling rewards were implemented and it never caused any harm. Personally, I'm all for this idea as you can not only collect levelling rewards, but also collect your daily reward and vote without having to go to the main lobby. It would be particularly useful when games are still filling up as it gives you something to do before the game starts. Overall, I don't see any negative to adding Carl back and It could benefit players in many ways. +1

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  10. I'm not against the idea, however it seems unnecessary to add at this time. To avoid leaving a game lobby to go to Carl and then coming back, just collect your rewards when you initially join the server or if you go the hub at any other point. It's not that big of a deal, personally Sam is nicer to have in game lobbies as it makes sense to check game missions in a game lobby. Carl isn't really necessary.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  11. You can easily have sam the slime and carl creeper in the same lobby. Also, having to go to hub is a bigger inconvenience than most realise.

In the game I play specifically (SSM), I dont prefer leaving lobbies with competent players in them just in case the lobby will fill up before I can rejoin. Because of this I often forget to collect my level rewards.

Not to mention sometimes when I join a lobby it is either extremely laggy because of the amount of players or it makes my game crash. Having carl creeper in game and mps lobbies is overall just more convenient and definately worth adding. Even for those who arent in my situation, it definately saves a lot of time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2021
    outlloved likes this.
  12. Hey!
    I agree that it would be a nice addition to the game lobby, although it is not an update that I would say is too important. Carl used to be in game lobbies and I believe it does just make things more convenient to claim certain rewards and continue playing although having to go back to lobby does not put anyone out a whole load and I believe it is also fine how it is now, although I agree it would be an improvement.

Posted Apr 9, 2021
  13. For my entire time of playing mineplex, I never understood why they removed carl from the game lobbies. +1 2 add him back

Posted Apr 9, 2021