• 377 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5428 Players Online
  • 5051 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CW Maps that Need to be Removed.

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by jxcvb, Feb 16, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

This is one of the reasons why this map needs to be removed. The sides are dreadfully long. As someone who has been playing Cakewars for multiple years, I find it really annoying and inconvenient that it takes more than 5 platforms to make it to the side. On that note it also takes up lots of time that could cause your cake to get eaten from being out of base for too long.

[​IMG]

Also, this base is really poor gameplay wise because you can't see whose incoming to your if they are either shifted or about to pearl. Plus, someone can easily eat your cake with a simple 1 plat blocking you off from exiting your base to defend the cake.

[​IMG]

This is by far the worst map. It never ends up getting voted because it is just so poor gameplay wise. There are holes across the whole map including mid & sides. It is really hard to take 1v1's or take the most basic fights without getting tapped into the holes and dying.

[​IMG]

This part of the map is also poor for gameplay. As you can see there are trees both surrounding mid and your own base. These trees interfere with pearling from side to base or mid to base. Lastly, when trying to clutch a pearl you often sometimes hit the huge trees and just fall into the void because of the holes surrounding them.

[​IMG]

Mocha is also quite poor when it comes to defending the cake. As you can see in the screenshot someone could easily block off your access to the cake by a couple plats causing you to lose the game. You also don't have as good of a perspective on the cake compared to other maps.

[​IMG]

Secondly, this maps mid is undeniably one of the worst maps while facing a party because it is very hard to get into mid once the other team plats all of it off with barely any blocks required.

[​IMG]

This is the only thing that throws the map off, this mid is very difficult to counter cap when playing a party with the same issue occurring which is platting mid off.

[​IMG]

This map is just boring in general, there is nothing special about it. The mid is quite small which is annoying for team fights and trying to kite from other teams. Also it being slightly elevated interferes with 1v1s considering you can just get lowgrounded by someone.

[​IMG]

The base on this map is also just boring and bad for gameplay because of how small it is and kind of enclosed because of the sandcastle. Also the cake is very close to the edge which can cause you to easily get 2 tapped off into the void while eating the cake.

[​IMG]

This is by far one of the maps that I would choose to play on last. Like some of the other maps in this post, it is really poor for gameplay while playing other parties. The mid is literally just 3 sets of stairs going up which can get blocked by ONE platform. This map also has the smallest mid which is 9x9 blocks each side which is a HUGE struggle for team fights.

[​IMG]

The bases on this map are really bad while trying to keep your cake. Someone can easily pearl while you're looking away and you likely wouldn't notice because they would be shifted & since the gen is elevated it throws your perspective off.

[​IMG]

With this being the last map. I find Autumn Utopia poor for gameplay because like others mid is hard to access if blocked up by the opposing team. Honestly, if they edited this map and made the mid more open and thinned the walls, this map would be a lot better.

[​IMG]

Ending on this forum post, this maps base is annoying because the holes around the base. You can either get knocked into the holes or just accidently fall into them while attempting to pearl clutch which is very aggravating and inconvenient.

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACKS IN THE COMMENTS OR A LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    lazabuster, AWEARY, Fusafez and 23 others like this.
  2. +1 these maps been around too long tbh

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    King / 0x and Rqckin like this.
  3. +1

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Keabad and King / 0x like this.
  4. whats molly

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    King / 0x likes this.
  5. +1 these maps are not enjoyable to play on and need to go.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, King / 0x, Kalpek and 1 other person like this.
  6. I especially agree with Mocha, Fractured, and Wish. The problems you mentioned in these maps can't be fixed with simple changes to them. Regarding the other maps, I think they can be fixed by making each base more open and having the cake be more visible to fix the problems that u mentioned.

FREE RQCKIN !

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    bbriee, King / 0x, iyni and 3 others like this.
  7. Some can be fixed with a few changes although overall I agree, especially with removing Fractured.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  8. This Jvcxzb guy has a lot of wins I think we should listen to him.
    +1

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, SXMA, Rqckin and 2 others like this.
  9. +69

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  10. Not horrible looking maps, but in terms of gameplay, wholeheartedly agree with your points. Especially think that fractured and tropical should be retired from the map pool.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, Rqckin and Kalpek like this.
  11. Period I agree sis 100 u better work
    +1

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, Rqckin, jxcvb and 1 other person like this.
  12. +1 these maps should definitely be removed or altercations should be made to them in order for better gameplay

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  13. I agree with you. Good work jxcvb.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  14. Heyhey!

i definitely agree with all of these map choices especially mocha and fractured, these are the maps that i struggle with the most when playing cakewars. i hope these maps can be removed or even adjusted in certain ways!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Kehs<3

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  15. i really do agree with this valid point, some of these maps limit gameplay from having small mids, to large areas that make the game unpleasant and unplayable.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  16. Totally agree gal xx wbk

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  17. I think the maps being around to long is a poor excuse on why the maps should no longer be in the pool. i feel like this is a valid point but you should give more information about why you want it removed as someone of these maps are very pretty and have been worked on hard by multiple members of the community

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    siee likes this.
  18. +1 for the luv <3

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii likes this.
  19. OH GOD sorry just woke up from a dream where this is actually real and people encouraged removing maps that didn't baby them for pubstomping oh god

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, maevestarbaby, Ian923 and 2 others like this.
  20. Very insightful Jxcvb thank you for this. Period queen! Get rid of bad maps and #bringbacklunar !!! purr

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Arii, oJoey, iyni and 1 other person like this.