• 1033 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4538 Players Online
  • 3505 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CW Discord

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Dignited, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Yo,

Recently, around two weeks ago I’ve gotten back into this game after a year off. Been playing CW since it started with friends, but they have not returned and doubt they will, and honestly, I’ve been whooped in CW because of no team, every lobby has at least one pro party, and there has been nothing I’ve been able to do to beat them. Sure I’ve collected wins here and there, but nothing to make me feel happy or comfortable, is there any CW Discord where I can get into some parties and become competitive? I’ve been on and off for the last few years, I’ve gotten the achievement kit and I have over 500 wins I believe.

Here’s my discord name if anyone has a server they may invite me to possibly:
    Scars#3603

Posted Sep 15, 2020
  2. There's a duos one that I know of, it you wanna join a standard discord, idk any, but standard is bad anyway so

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    anthxny likes this.
  3. if there is then inv me - Eggblack#4880

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  4. What I know there aren't any dc servers to find people to play with. I would suggest joining a community like cwlfp because people usually ask there for squad members and its easy to find teammates there. There of course are discord servers for competitive cake wars but playing with people on those servers usually requires joining some cw team and participating in scrims, comps, etc.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  5. I recommend joining a discord server called CakeWarZone as it has a friendly atmosphere and you can easily get a party fast, but it is up to the owners of the server to let you in. I would recommend talking to @Arianagrande____ and ask whether you are eligible or not.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    Ryan9116 and Arianagrande____ like this.
  6. Posted Sep 22, 2020
  7. Not that I know of, standard is worse anyways!

Posted Sep 23, 2020