• 288 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6577 Players Online
  • 6289 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned CW Achievement Compensation.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by SATUREST, Oct 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I noticed that Cake Wars Achievements now have level increments, and I was just wondering if players that already have enough stats to max out all of the tiers will get the EXP/Gems rewards for each tier? If that hasn't been done already, I strongly suggest it; I think it would benefit a good number of people, and I think it just makes sense to give people the rewards that they earned.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    90k likes this.
  2. It has not already been done, but I hope they do

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  3. +1

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  4. I know that if you got the achievement kit before (like me) but don't have all the new achievements, you'll still be able to use Frosting, even if you swap kits.

Posted Oct 26, 2021
  5. This is to do with xp / gems from the achievements, not frosting

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  6. I felt it was worthing saying for anyone that may have thought they lost it.

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  7. Hey, I will be marking this thread as Not Planned and locking it.

After discussing this with development we decided that it's simply not worthwhile to add. You already got the rewards once back before the update so it would be unfair to get them again. Plus, as @BlazeFire said, the Frosting kit which is the achievement kit is still available for you to use if you had all of the achievements before, so adding this would be a waste of time.

That being said, if you have any other suggestions for the Cake Wars update, feel free to make more threads or drop them in the #solo-cakewars channel in the Mineplex Discord and we can discuss them there too.

Thread Locked - Not Planned

Posted Oct 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.