• 1181 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6047 Players Online
  • 4866 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom TexturePack

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by VinnyAmazin, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Hey, I am looking for a certain pack. in this particular pack you can actually see the bullets, the bullets are squared and clear. Does anyone have this pack
    & also can you recommend some other packs please.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  2. If you haven't already, I recommend searching it up on youtube and make sure that it is an approved mod. I'm assuming you already have the default minestrike pack? If it glitches out go onto the server list, right click and change Server Resource Packs to prompt.

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  3. I tried to search on YouTube, could not find it. So my last result was here, was hoping if someone here could recommend me a pack here...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 31, 2019
  4. If you'e looking for a list of custom Minestrike packs used by multiple players in the Minestrike Competitive League then I suggest you add me on discord. Frosstt#2501 Also @Excavation_ texture packs are different from mods, a texture pack changes textures of blocks and items as well as changing some sounds. The only ban-able texture packs as of right now are glasspacks/x-ray packs (A.E Xrayultimate.)

Posted Dec 31, 2019
  5. Posted Jan 1, 2020
  6. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2020