• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12069 Players Online
  • 9179 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom Texture Pack giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by BookBan, Jun 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no idea google is your best friend in this case.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  2. I would love a custom cheese themed 16x pack because my ign is Cheese :D . The rest is obviously up to you. Thank you for giving this opportunity to so many members of the community!

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  3. I'd love a Music themed 64x pack because I love music :D
    You can do the rest as whatever you like idm (I don't Mind)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  4. I’ll take a 32x or 64x Orange texture pack ngl xD

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  5. because nobody needs realistic textures on a PVP server. And while it does make a difference its not a huge 'oh wow I have 1000 fps on 1x and 500 on 16x

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  6. Hello

If I win I would like an FPS-friendly pack (16x) with a solid colour theme rather than details. :)

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  7. It is not a Bedrock (Xbox) Texture pack. He is making the texture pack for the Java edition of Minecraft.

Sorry for the confusion!

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  8. I spelled custom wrong and I can't edit it...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
    ChiefChippy likes this.
  9. Hey!

Thanks for this awesome giveaway, and thanks for giving back to this wonderful community.

I would like a 512x pack, the theme should be something shiny and purple.

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this :D

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  10. If I won, I'd want a 64x64 that has a nice faithful design too it, the blocks look similar to the original just they have small modern edits, and low fire because the fire stuff is too tall it covers my screen. :(

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  11. Hey!

I obviously won’t be entering this giveaway because I am Bedrock and I’m mobile (I don’t think you can apply a resource pack for mobile but if so PLEASE tell me how.) But I find this giveaway very creative, and it’s a great way to support the community. Congrats to whoever wins this AWESOME giveaway, MrScaryClaws

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    BookBan likes this.
  12. You can add texture packs to mobile quite easily, but they have to be made specifically for bedrock and I haven’t learned how to do it. You can find some info here
    -unapproved link-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Perseus likes this.
  13. Oh the link didn’t show up but thanks for the help!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  14. Ign- tigerpawsmittens
    Theme- Japanese Folk Lore (like kitsunes and stuff)
    Type- anything that won’t crash my horrible laptop T-T

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  15. Blue 64x Short Sword. I think It's pretty cool to have a hobby that can be used to provide for others.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  16. Hello there, I would appreciate it if I were to win this giveaway as I would love to have my own 64x Texture Pack!

I would want a texture pack that is very similar to BylolbobYT's 5k 64x texture pack. (You can find what it looks like on LabyMod/YouTube). The only main difference is I would appreciate it if I could have a custom inventory, as it would be very cool to see my username, "Shipsa" plastered somewhere in my inventory, just as a cool design aesthetic.

I have faith that you'll create an awesome texture pack for whoever wins this giveaway, and I believe you will design it to be outstandingly fresh, clean, and overall an incredibly slick texture pack!

Good luck to all the contestants!

Posted Jun 7, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 7, 2020
  17. Hey! I would like a basic 16x or 32x texture pack that is mostly focused on making the game easier to play, examples are way more see through water, slightly see through lava, more defined potion particles, arrows on hoppers and observers, an arrow count when I hold my bow, and coordinates in the top left corner of the screen so that I don’t have to press f3, low fire, a blue inventory/crafting menu background, and anything else you can think of. Thanks!

Posted Jun 7, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 9, 2020
  18. Heyo, Thanks so much for doing this. If I win I would like a 256x or 128x (just for the tools) and 16x or 32x for the blocks. I would like short swords and have it made specificly for cakewars/bedwars. I would like to try to use it for mabey my 100 sub pack i can give u credits for making it. You can choose the color sceme. Thanks again!

Posted Jun 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 12, 2020
  19. @ChiefChippy won!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 13, 2020
    ChiefChippy likes this.
  20. Congratulations to @ChiefChippy on winning!

Thread Locked | Giveaway Ended.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.