• 352 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7314 Players Online
  • 6962 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom NPC Models

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by GuardianInASuit, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Recently I thought I would challenge myself and start creating custom models for all the games on Bedrock. As I slowly make the models I'll be posting them here.

CakeWars: Cake Farmer
    [​IMG]

Survival: Survivalist

[​IMG]

Castle Defence: The Elder
    [​IMG]

SkyWars: The Sky Leader

[​IMG]

Snow Fight: Mountaineer
    [​IMG]

Micro Battles: Colored Warrior
    [​IMG]

Into the Movies Billboard

[​IMG]

I need ideas for the following games: Creative Housing, BlockHunt, Classics, Speed Builders, and SkyBlock.

Posted Sep 9, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 21, 2021
    N0TVexx, AbleToStrafe, Mothy and 11 others like this.
  2. This is really cool, great job on this! Can't wait to see the rest of the models! :)

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  3. Yesssss Guardian awesome!

I'm not totally sure if you sent me this one while it was a work in progress (I have really bad memory) But I know you've been showing me works in progress for a while, and I must say that this final product looks like it fits right in in the lobby!

Can't wait for you to be promoted to "designated NPC maker" XP

Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 9, 2021
  4. This could probably be turned into marketplace pack
    I differently like it more than 3ve4y other skin mineplex has been putting out, looks very original and i like it!

Posted Sep 9, 2021
    N0TVexx and le Brownie like this.
  5. loooks amazing

Posted Sep 9, 2021
  6. I've added the Survival NPC and I've also started doing renders with all the models I do

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2021
    xLqnax likes this.
  7. they look amazing as always <3

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  8. Ahhh I remember when you were working on the CW model. They’re both amazing - they look super friendly and fall right into the server. I’d love to see them instead of the current NPCs we have! The server lobby would look a lot more customised and colourful, similar to other Bedrock servers out there.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  9. Pog-looking NPCs!

A neat idea for a Block Hunt NPC would be a detective, maybe holding a magnifying glass or something. Might edit this if I have ideas for other games : )

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  10. These look cool. I am not good at coming up with ideas but I do like what James said for the blockhunt npc.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    james610 likes this.
  11. Meet the Elder!

[​IMG]

This NPC is the old king that rules over the Kingdom in Castle Defence. Can you save him from the mobs?​

OP OP
    N0TVexx, Mothy, traincar100 and 2 others like this.
  12. Speaking of which, when'll that com3out?

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  13. I don't have a ETA

OP OP
    CatFan105 likes this.
  14. Ok =/

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  15. This looks pretty sick ngl. For a suggestion for the Classics NPC I'd say maybe something old school like a Knight or something. For block hunt, it would be cool for the NPC to be one of those skins where the block is the player head and the player is the body holding up the block. As for Speed Builders maybe you could make it a player with a block in their hand and have the head gear part Flash has. Snow Fight could be a player with a winter coat with snowballs in their hand. That's all I currently have, they probably suck but I think they could be cool.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  16. GG Guardian! They are awesome, first time I have seen your work... very well done!

A thought on the Speed Builder, he/she could be in athletic clothes and have a stop watch/timer maybe not in hand but could be like the old chain watches.

Snow Fight, wears a parka, neck scarf, winter boots and have a snowball in hand with say a pail of snow on the mid arm where the snowballs are packed from...

just a thought... oh I see @chrris had same idea on the Snow Fight, and sort of same concepts on the Speed Builder, actually both idea's could be combined...lol!

Good luck with this, not that it looks like you need it. (:

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  17. holy moly guardian!! you are so talented they all look so nice! i hope they are added in some way to bedrock soon they look so epic. i especially love the survival model- super cute !! nice job again :thumb:

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  18. These look so cool. I love how each character fits the role of their game.

Would these be for in-game, or just a project for fun?

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  19. for block hunt, maybe someone carrying an iron axe with a bow and a quiver on their back, wearing a hunting outfit 9r something I dunno

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  20. Meet the Mountaineer!

[​IMG]

This NPC is for Snow Fight! Can you survive the snowball fights?​

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2021