• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom Halloween Gamemode?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ToxicWutty, Oct 11, 2018.

?

Choose some ideas that I came up with!

1. Pumpkin Hunt (Like treasure hunt but with pumpkins)

25.0%
  2. Haunted House

75.0%
  3. Hunter (Basically there's one guy who can attack people and everyone has to hide from him.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ToxicWutty

ToxicWutty

Hey dudes, so I've been thinking for a while about a custom halloween gamemode for Mineplex. I know there are always ones like Halloween Horror, but I want to make a video for Halloween on YouTube. I believe that we can create a Halloween horror map or like a Haunted house. Not sure about most people but personally I get really scared when I'm playing and like it's soooo peaceful then suddenly someone attacks me or hits me or just like jumps infront of me and I get scared and just jump outta my chair. So yeah! Please tell me some good custom Halloween Gamemodes that we can probably make in MPS or maybe Mineplex Devs and Builders would add to the game ;) I look forward to the ideas and yeah I wanna make a good video so thank you all if you took the time to think of an idea that we can all play together :P

Thanks!
    ToxicWutty
    5,776 Subscribers (Oct 11)

Posted Oct 11, 2018
    GeXyd likes this.
  2. Sophie_OGrady

Sophie_OGrady

Unfortunately with Halloween only a few weeks away, it's way too late to now be suggesting Halloween games and have them made, tested and be ready to be released within a week or so. The Halloween gamemode they are releasing this year I'm confident would have been almost completed by now and in testing, and the developers would no longer be looking for ideas from players. Just for your information, Sam (moppletop), a developer on Mineplex, asked for ideas for this years Halloween game around 6 weeks ago. Sam has also said this year is most likely the only year he'll go "big" for Halloween, so the ideas most likely won't be helpful for next year either, unfortunately. As another FYI, you aren't able to add custom maps or games to your MPS either - only current/previous Mineplex games.

So I'm sorry to say, but unfortunately I don't believe this thread will result in much luck this close to Halloween.

Posted Oct 11, 2018
  3. ToxicWutty

ToxicWutty

Yeah I know that but Im pretty sure we can implement some sort of custom gamemode, for example the hunter custom gamemode can work in the MPS with Bridges or some sort.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2018
  4. CaptainPigmans

CaptainPigmans

Hi! First of all, thank you for your suggestions. Personally, I would love to see some type of haunted house mainly because of it being pretty original. I also love horror movies so seeing something similar be implemented to mineplex as an event would be great!
    Please keep in mind that this is only my opinion!
    CaptainPigmans

Posted Oct 13, 2018
    ToxicWutty likes this.