• 2644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11653 Players Online
  • 9009 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Custom Diamond Sword Names?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Wooooochie, Apr 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hello, dear Mineplexians (is that a word? lol)

So I was wondering how to unlock the 12 other custom names for the diamond sword since I have the Immortal rank. Some people have told me it’s possible to unlock them from Chests (Ancient, Mythical, etc.) but I have 16 Illuminated Chests that currently can’t be opened because I have “all the available rewards” from this type of chest. I have every other weapon name apart from the Advent calendar ones for the non-diamond swords, so it’s a mystery to me as to how I can unlock those beautiful custom names for my diamond sword.

Thank you for your time!
    ~Wooooochie~

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. The diamond sword names are unlocked through completing various events. For example, if you completed the 2019 Halloween horror game on challenger difficulty, you got the Deathraze sword. If you completed all 25 advent missions this Christmas, you got Ice Heart, and if you did them all on the day they were released, you got Gingerbread Man. I assume you can only get them again once their corresponding event comes around again. There are also a few that can only be purchased, and some that are currently unobtainable.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. Heyo!

As @Xukuwu stated you can obtain diamond sword names from completing seasonal events like getting ice heart diamond sword name the advent calendar or gingerbread man from completing each advent on the day they were realesed.
    Though I believe there are some that purchased.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  4. hihi!

Diamond sword names cannot be received through chests. Check out this thread from Klobby for a great guide on them. However, I'll give a little sum here:

Oblivion - Won from 2018 HH (Challenger).
    Oooh Shiny - Received from the 2019 Oscars or 2018/19 flaming pumpkins.
    Deathraze - Received from 2019 HH (Challenger).
    Noble Phantasm - Given to all staff on July 21st 2019 + naete.
    Vanquisher - Not out.
    Oathbreaker - Not out.

Ice Heart - Received by completing all 2019 Advent Calendar missions (regardless of time).
    Dragonslayer - Not out.
    Sweet victory - Received by winning the 2019 Clash of the Cakes Tournament.
    Rainbow Road - Immortal Sword (which you have).
    No. 2 Pencil - Bought during the back to school sale.

# Hashtag # - Received by winning a Social Media giveaway.
    Gingerbread man - Received by completing all 2019 Advent Calendar missions (all on time).
    Excalibur - Immortal Sword (which you have).

I've gone ahead and colored coded all the sword names by how you can get them. Red means that they were given out during seasonal events, blue means that they were given out by winning a contest/tournament, pink means that they are (were) purchasable, green means that they are not out, and the final one means you just needed to have been staff at the correct time. :p (ps, bless klobby for that).

As for the ones that you can get, the only two you can get at any time are Excalibur and Rainbow Road since they come with Immortal, but diamond sword names are meant to be rare, so it is not an everyday item to get. Because of that, you will either need to wait for another Twitter Giveaway, see what the prize for the Oscars this year might be, or for one of the three unreleased ones to be given out to win. Let me know if this helps!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Im_Ken, Wooooochie, Wiz2K and 5 others like this.
  5. I believe one or two can be unlocked via Omega chests.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.