• 1815 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6900 Players Online
  • 5085 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Cuisines?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I have always, and will always, love Italian food more than any other food I can be presented. Though, Asian food is a runner up to that place holder. So I ask you, what cuisine presents the most appetizing tastes to you?

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  2. I always find myself in the mood for Asian, more specifically Chinese food. There are so many options that I find myself wanting to get whenever I do eat Chinese food, and I always leave full and happy. There are really good Chinese food places in my city, so that is a big plus for me.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Wooooochie and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. I would like to echo my name-twin and say that Asian food is absolutely the best cuisine. I absolutely love a good Mongolian grill, and if there was only one batch of Thai food left on the planet, I genuinely think I might fight someone for it. My favorite soup is Hot and Sour, which is Chinese, and I absolutely adore a good Indian curry. I cannot stress enough how much I love Asian cuisine.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Looof, Wooooochie and Kindnessaj like this.
  4. For me, Asian cuisine is all it takes to make a restaurant trip worth it. Dumplings, makis, nigiris, dumplings, imperial rolls, General Tso, love nest w/ shrimps, dumplings and tea. I could eat this every day and never get tired of it.

Oh, have I mentionned... I LOVE DUMPLINGS?

Am I the only one getting hungry when reading / writing / talking about food? x)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  5. Honestly, I don't have an exact favorite cuisine, but if I were forced to choose I guess I'll choose my culture's food, Dominican food. But other than that, I really enjoy Asian/Japanese food, more specifically, the California sushi roll.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    oCassi and Wooooochie like this.
  6. For me it would have to be chinese food, I love chicken katsu from a chinese resturant chain called wagamamas, it's honestly one of the best things I've ever tasted. Shame it's a bit pricy but its worth it.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. I think some of my favourite cuisine comes from countries around the Mediterranean Sea like Italy, Greece and Israel. One of the things that I really enjoyed about their food is that there were no complicated ingredients to make the dishes as good as they were, it was all the freshness of the ingredients that made everything complete. It's hard to say which of the countries' food I liked most, it's all so tasty. I loved all the pastas and good chicken and veal dishes as well as the pizza in Italy, the fresh produce and flavour combinations of things like lemon and garlic in Greek food are to die for. Israel's food is also really fresh and I love the influences from the surrounding countries in their food too. My god I love food too much.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  8. I've got to be honest, I love a ton of different cuisines so I'll just say three of my favourites:

Firstly it has to be Indian. I love Indian food, especially things like naan bread and curry, it's all just so nice and it's very easy to make Indian food as well as it being cheap and filling meaning it is very practical! Secondly, I love Asian food, as many people have said, Asian food is just amazing! Finally, I love Mediterranean foods like @Look_Dan said above - I think garlic and lemon are big highlights as well as the kebabs and the pizzas, I experienced great Mediterranean cuisine last year in Cyprus and ever since I've just really admired the food - and pasta is obviously amazing.​

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  9. My 5 favourite foods are beef noodle soup, lasagna, steak, sushi, and caesar salad. Judging from that list, my faourite cuisine would be American, Italian, Japanese, and a few others originating from Asia.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  10. I simply want potatoes. :sigils:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Ooooo a food thread!!! I love love LOVE Indian and Mexican food. It's a curse quite really because I absolutely adore spicy foods, but need to chug milk and water along with it to avoid it being too spicy for my sensitive taste buds haha

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  12. bread

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    YoungSavage220 and oCassi like this.
  13. Yo!

The cuisine that is more appetizing to me is Japanese and Chinese cuisine. I liked Japanese foods, especially Tonkatsu, sushi, udon noodles, and yakitori (yakitori is my favorite). Around 5 years ago I went to Japan and I ate Japanese foods.

I also like Chinese foods, and last year we went to the Chinese restaurant and eat Peking duck (at first it looks weird, but it tastes normal). I actually liked chow mein a lot, since in my school for every Friday for 3 weeks, they are serving chow mein!

At home, when I was bored, I get to cook Japanese curry. It was delicious!

Posted Apr 8, 2020
  14. My favorite cuisine would have to be Italian as well. I love most, if not all, of the different types of pasta there are. A close runner up would have to be Mexican food because there is such a variety of different foods and flavors that just taste so good.

Posted Apr 9, 2020