• 1910 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1910 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cross-Platform PvP.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Tothecosmosandastros, Nov 21, 2020.

1. One of the biggest problems of PvP and Minecraft Bedrock in general is cross-platform battles. We all know that keyboard and mouse is the best control scheme for PvP because it allows you to do mulitple things at once. Sadly for controller and especially mobile players, they are limited to less things at once, which can make it hard to win fights. Mineplex Bedrock Edition thankfully doesn't suffer from this issue as much as other servers, but it can sometimes happen and be annoying. As a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller player myself, it is hard to beat PC players, even with better gear. On other servers, like Hive, (Don't ban me lol) they combat this issue by grouping players on the same device into one game. This is a decent fix for the issue, but people playing on mobile can connect a keyboard and mouse and have a great advantage from other players. What do you guys think about this? Do you have any ideas to fix this kind of issue? Do you find it annoying?

Thanks for listening to my short novel. Comment what you think below, IGN is RiskyRxcky on Bedrock, feel free to add me.

Posted Nov 21, 2020
    iOrangey, Fusafez and Paladise like this.
  2. I’ve been told in the past we already do this but it doesn’t seem that way. It would be better if console players were grouped with other console players, and mobile players grouped with other mobile players. The player base of each game should be fine too because there’s quite a lot of players on each of the platforms. Only thing that would be kind of confusing to work out is if you want to party someone, and they’re playing on a different platform from you.

Posted Nov 21, 2020
    Fusafez likes this.
  3. Hey!

as a old mobile main, I did find this difficult. However, I know really good controller players and mobile players! My brother is a pretty good Xbox controller main, and he wins plenty of fights. Also, I find myself playing against a ton of win10 when I play. This is probably cause I’m a win10 now. I think different platforms attempts to connect with each other in games. Again, if you want to get better, I suggest looking up a yt tutorial. I hope this helps!

Posted Nov 26, 2020