• 1175 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7655 Players Online
  • 6480 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

creepers lightning shield

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Cursed_baby, Jan 23, 2021.

Tags:
?

is the lightning shield too op AND ALSO SUPER ANNOYING

1. YES IT NEEDS TO BE NERFED

68.8%
  2. no

31.3%
  1. in my opinion all of ssm's mobs are op if used correctly but however the creeper is just too op , im just talking about the lightning shield. i literally cant do anything towards them i can onjly use abilities or melee only AND ITS RIDICULOUS, if i try to use abilities i dont deal enough damage BUT IF I USE MELEE THEY CAN JUST EXPLODE OR USE THEIR SULPHUR BOMB TO KNOCK ME AWAY the only way I can think of to kill a creeper is knock them off the map or use zombie or skeleton but for people like me who can use them really well the only option is to knock them off, even if I try they just explode back up i think the shield should be removed or NERFED. maybe make it so that the shield doesnt deal knockback and deals less damage or make it so it doesnt do knockback and also the shield doesn't prevent one attack, people should be able to use their abilities and also melee at the same time another idea is the creeper can't deal any damage when the lightning shield is active so they can only run away

Posted Jan 23, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2021
    Mitchy and ALotOfDragons like this.
  2. Buff armor, nerf regen, reduce duration of shield B)

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  3. I agree creeper is too OP, but I don't think that it's because of LS. Instead, I blame sulfur bomb. I don't really have a problem with LS, but the reason why I usually can't fight the creeper is because they can spam sulfur bomb every 2 seconds while running away. Which is a problem because it has way too much knockback. AND the cooldown is too short. So that's why I think that sulfur bomb is way more powerful than LS and definitely needs a nerf. However I agree that having LS is just the icing on the cake that makes creeper even more broken, but I think it will be less of a problem if only sulfur was nerfed. If only sulfur was nerfed, it would still be easier to catch up to the creeper and hit it again when LS goes away. Anyways I heard in the next update they are making it so that the creeper has to trigger LS manually, which will make creeper take just a little more effort to use. And hopefully other much needed nerfs will happen too.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  4. remove sulphur bomb and make explode kill the creeper ez fix

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Mitchy and ALotOfDragons like this.
  5. You have the biggest brain ever

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  6. Lightning Shield is objectively a bad mechanic and should be replaced with an entirely new passive. Super Smash Mobs has abilities and you should be using these combined with melee to string together powerful combos. Lightning Shield completely contradicts this and slows down the game's pace. Lightning Shield is the reason why Creeper's matchup spread is so extreme.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  7. Just play around lightning shield by not relying on the same tactic, hope I helped!

Posted Jan 23, 2021
  8. Thank you exactly what I'm saying most mobs have 2 abilities some have 3 while the creeper have 2 abilities and I think it's enough

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021