• 355 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6521 Players Online
  • 6166 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creeper

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Apr 30, 2020.

1. How are we sure that all creeper users spam sb? I've against some that don't spam the sb.

Posted May 4, 2020

2. I agree.

Posted May 4, 2020
  3. Majority of players I play do and apparently others have too...
    About the targeting thing, the single guy who posted the “target creeper” post was the ONLY person who said anything about targeting creeper and promoting it. The majority seem to want to get creeper’s sb kb nerfed even if it can easily be countered.

Posted May 4, 2020

4. I never said there weren't any flaws. I did say that the sulphur bomb kb is a bit too extreme on some points.

Posted May 4, 2020

5. What do you mean right of "fun"? And not every game will have a creeper.

Posted May 4, 2020

6. OK, but that was what I was referring to only. I wasn't going into your case or others.

Posted May 4, 2020
  7. So what’s your point? You don’t want people to target you, but you don’t think creeper’s sb needs a nerf. The side you’re on isn’t clear

Posted May 4, 2020
  8. I was responding to your quote "people who will want to go Creeper and are targeted the whole game arent gonna have fun." when I said "Why is someone who mains or uses creeper have more of a right to "fun" than other players?" If people are bothered to the point where they are no longer having fun because of creeper then I think changes need to be made. Creeper is not the most popular kit for no reason. It's popular because its easy to use, easy to learn, and can be used in many scenarios. Being a good kit is one thing but the kit is over obnoxious and is constantly abused among players.

Posted May 4, 2020
    JusticeDeBouwer and _SquishE like this.
  9. What I meant by fun was you specified that being targeted takes the fun out of the game and what others in this thread are saying is that creeper takes the fun out of their game. So I'm asking you, why do you think that a creeper main deserves to have a more "fun" game than someone who isn't. Also, you're smart enough to know I was exaggerating about every lobby and play enough to know that creeper is extremely popular and can be found in many games.

Posted May 5, 2020
  10. I just target creepers ;-;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2020

11. That might be true. I feel like if there could make a survey into asking how players feel about the kits and which are the most fun to use for whatever reason. Though the answer might be obvious I still want to confirm what they think, but also what changes will be needed. I mainly want changes if the majority of players will want something different.

Posted May 5, 2020

12. I wonder how they feel.

Posted May 5, 2020
  13. Why

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2020

14. I'm guessing having a normal Super Smash Mobs game would be better than having some people target you because you decided to go creeper. Trust me, One time I was targeted by three people at once, and it was not fun.

Posted May 5, 2020
  15. [
    Sorry If I've been stumbling on my words. I do think the sb needs to be nerfed. However targeting players who decide to go Creeper might not be a good thing.

Posted May 5, 2020
  16. just nerf SB, and the targeting goes away :/

Posted May 5, 2020
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  17. I'm pretty sure that most people who think creeper isn't a problem is the people who are new to the game, people that actually main it, or just plain idiots. I had the unpleasant experience of fighting many creepers. Yes, the low level ones usually die, but the higher level ones just run and spam sb for most of the time. It's really trash to fight against people like this especially because sb literally has a three second cooldown and deals too much damage and knockback for an attack that can be used this frequently. That's really the main problem, not even LS or explode. Just sulfur bomb. It's stupid. The problem is that it's such an easy attack to spam, even the higher level players do it and they think they're good but they're not. I'm getting really sick of creepers, especially some trash one today that literally used smash TWICE in one game. I know there's stuff to counter it, but it's still a pain and I don't really think that anyone has much fun against a creeper.

Posted May 6, 2020
    _SquishE and JusticeDeBouwer like this.

18. Have you tried using different kits?

Posted May 6, 2020
  19. Specifically kits that counter creeper? That’s complete bs. You’re saying we should learn how to use specific counters just to counter a single kit. That takes the fun out of the game, because if we see a single creeper, we have to use a kit we might not like. Also, like I said before, not everyone’s going to be good at every kit. You say targeting creepers will make the game not fun for them, but you’re a hypocrite by making the game not enjoyable for players other than creepers. No wonder people target creepers, literally every creeper main defends the kit by saying complete bs

Posted May 6, 2020
  20. _SquishE, they're short range kits. Unless your main kit is powerful at short range then countering and killing them from a distance should be easier than trying to melee them. Also, how am I being a hypocrite by making the game not enjoyable for other players? When I mean targeting creeper, I mean going for the creeper and not anyone else until they die and have no more lives. Thought I feel like you're saying that because creeper kit is your kryptonite and you have a hard time killing it.

Posted May 6, 2020