• 1344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6866 Players Online
  • 5522 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creeper

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Just too OP for just 4k gems. Nerf it

They think they are gods in the game.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  2. Aww man. Dead joke?

You're saying this like it's that easy to do. What abilities do they need to make adjustments to? The devs need to know what to act on. I haven't played SSM that much however I do know that you need to be skilled in whatever mob you pick. There are counters out there for each mob, you just have to know when the opportunity is and how to execute it. Again, I haven't played SSM that much so I might just be talking nonsense here but it's coming from the experience I have, even if it's very little.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  3. I love the ideas they had in the update proposal a little while ago, which dealt somewhat with creeper. If they do something like that, then it will probably make creeper a kit with more skill and more balanced, but except for that I am pretty sure that the devs are at least thinking about updating SSM soon (hopefully) and if it's like the Cake Wars update and Survival Games update, if there is one, then they may update it, wait for feedback, then try to do a little more fixing. At least that's what I think will happen, but I may be wrong. Aside from that, have a great day and I hope your staying safe during this time of quarantine.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  4. Every kit requires skill in SSM (apart from Blaze). I've encountered many people that are really good with the default kits such as Spider or Skeleton. Creeper is a kit that requires skill and experience, you need to practice with the kit in order to be good. Just like @Simpalon said, there are counters for every kit in SSM. Also, what ability do you hate with the Creeper kit? Is it the Atomic Bomb? Sure, I guess the Atomic Bomb is a bit OP at the end of games, but I think thats it. Hope this helped, cya.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    RedBlueGamer and Kenshin_William like this.
  5. Sulphur bomb only have a 3 second cooldown.
    Lightning Shield is too OP.
    You don't need any skills for Creeper.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2020
  6. Creeper doesn't require too much skill. It's very easy to pick up and get to the same level as other players that have spent loads more time getting better at their kit.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  7. Hey there,

Creeper is an interesting kit as I would say it has a much lower skill cap than the other kits. Having said that, while it may be easy to use and be powerful against certain mobs, its also easily countered. Creeper is meant to be an up close and personal kit, so any kit that can keep the player at a distance makes the kit very underwhelming. Any kit with a range ability can easily beat a creeper (such as skeleton, zombie, etc.) so I would not say it needs any changes at the moment. Creeper is easy to use, but also is so easily countered that I feel the price is even correct as is. Any nerf could easily make the kit underwhelming, so any changes would need to be proceeded cautiously; and I feel they would be unneeded and too risky.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    RedBlueGamer likes this.
  8. The hell are u doing here?

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  9. As a creeper user, I will say that it does require skill. Sulphur bomb requires aim and perfect timing. It use it if I'm trying to recover and want people to get away from me. Explosion deals damage and you can use it if you want to surprise your enemies by projecting at them really fast. Nobody really attacks me when I'm in lightning shield as much but that gives me the upper hand and chase them. I mainly play the kit because it allows me to deal lots of damage which can be useful on kits with high armor.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  10. No we don't.

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  11. I tried creeper for 2 games and won both of them without practicing. It doesn't require any skill.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 30, 2020
    RavinBailiff and NoHaxJustCats_ like this.
  12. Well that's your perspective, and opinion

Posted Apr 30, 2020
    Infui likes this.
  13. It's a fact ;-;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 1, 2020
    RavinBailiff and NoHaxJustCats_ like this.
  14. Kinda just disproved your entire claim.

Posted May 1, 2020
  15. Yo creeper is so vulnerable to arrows and such. You can try hitting them right after they explode to knock them off the map. Hitting the lightning shield can be ok as long as you get knockbacked against a wall or something.

I think creeper is fine

Posted May 1, 2020
    Chambeeling and Kenshin_William like this.
  16. Creeper can be easily counter with certain projectiles. Arrows such as needler (spider kit), the arrows on skeleton and zombie kit, and even the snowballs from snowman can easily counter creeper. Projectiles like whirlpool axe on guardian isn’t that effective. Right when they are near the end of their explode, I suggest using one of the projectiles listed above (except whirlpool axe) to knock your opponent out into the void. It’s a simple trick, but works really well.

Thanks!

Posted May 1, 2020
  17. Most people get annoyed that Lightning shield lasts for so long, and for melee classes like guardian, it gets hard countered and practically can't win against it because guardian relies on comboing with the skills -> whirlpool and water splash give it lightning shield. Getting hit against a wall isn't too bad but the damage from explode and sulphur bomb is kinda broken. Like just saying but if you were to have the knockback on them, decrease the damage or vise versa.. without the "Spam" on the abilities creeper is useless.

Posted May 1, 2020
    Echo ^-^ likes this.
  18. Most creeper plays from what i've seen act like this.. thats why the community(a few) are toxic against creepers.

Posted May 1, 2020
  19. No one really attacks when you are in lightning shield because we can't melee you.... that is the point of lightning shield. it instantly gives you an advantage in a 1v1 against melee kits because any projectile even AOE attacks give lightning shield.

Posted May 1, 2020
  20. Also Sulphur bomb has a larger hitbox then it shows which is dumb for the amount of damage and knock it can deal. People try to dodge it by a block and still get hit when it wasn't near them.

Posted May 1, 2020