• 1290 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3869 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creeper Chaos

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Crazy / Ordi, Feb 4, 2020.

?

Pick the one you would want

1. Add as-is

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Add with some tweaks

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Add with major changes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't add at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Creeper Chaos is a game I thought of while playing Halloween Havoc, because I think we need more PvE games. This event could be put in
    at any time of the year, but probably earlier, due to Halloween Havoc and Christmas Chaos both being late year events.

Kits: same as Halloween Havoc

At first, 4 heroes are asked to defend a village. Waves of zombies + creepers come, then at the end a giant zombie with charged creepers. After the battle, the heroes are asked to investigate the high amount of creepers in the area, where they go through a forest, finding and destroying creeper spawners. After that creepers ambush them, and they get teleported to a castle and are brought to a giant creeper king in a throne room. The creeper exits, going on its way to explode a neighboring village. They have to fight waves of creepers, some with melee, some like traditional creepers, along with the creeper prince, a creeper not as big as the king, but still big. Then they break out carl, who says he was imprisoned for trying to stop the invasion. He then tells them that there is a passage that will let them beat the king to the village. They follow carl down the passage, while defending him from forest zombies and creepers. At the village, they meet Big Larry and Sam the Slime. Big Larry gives them each a potion that will shrink the king back to a normal creeper size, where he will not destroy the village. The timer immediately shrinks to 4 mins, regardless of where the time was at, and they have to fight their way through swarms of creepers and hit the king with the potion before the time runs out.

Rewards:

Normal: 5000 gems, 5000 shards, 5000 experience, Mythical chest, and creeper pet

Hard, 10000 experience, creeper morph + pet, Omega chest, and Kingkiller diamond sword name

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I actually think this idea is super cool. I like the concept you have here it sounds like a really fun and interesting game! The only issue with this is, there isn't really any other time in the year this game would come out as it doesn't really sound like a seasonal game unless it replaces Halloween Havoc. If this was to replace Halloween Havoc I wouldn't mind because we need a new Halloween game anyways, and this sounds like the perfect fit! 1 more thing, the ''Kingkiller'' diamond sword name is not needed, we already have all these other sword names that are unknown and yet to be unlocked, we can use this game to unlock another diamond sword name for example maybe the vanquisher one but who knows. The game itself sounds really cool and really complex which is what makes it so interesting but I think we're going to need a bit more detail to know how to make a map based off of it and how to make starting points mobs etc, otherwise once that is all sorted out I could really see this game working! This is a super cool suggestion! :D +1 Thanks for hearing me out ;)

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  3. Love the idea of an adventure based map with a decent reward at the end! I liked how bosses could be implemented, along with various enemies. Though a few things could be tweaked, such as the story having a little more plot, maybe incorporate some important NPC's. I dunno, but I do like the idea. Keep up the great work!

+1

Posted Feb 4, 2020