• 520 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3099 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creeper, Awww Man

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by leo_thya, Jul 31, 2019.

1. As a GI member, we are required to do many things. That includes having good game knowledge of our games, being respectful of other people’s opinions, actively trying to make games more balanced, but most in importantly... creeper? awwww man.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Task, xSlowWifi, cerns and 4 others like this.
  2. Even though I dislike this song with a passion, it is nice to see this video to actually listen to it. Thanks for making this! :D

-Kyuine

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  3. I’m so glad that the best Minecraft parody became a meme. Thank you for blessing us with this amazing content

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    cerns and Zxmb like this.
  4. Ah, I now I was waiting for this to happen lol. I love this, smart idea!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  5. LOL I feel bad for you guys ignoring the dude. But you didn't do the challenge right sadly. You're supposed to say the lyrics right without any other interruptions, if two people says it same time, restart, if someone else says something else that's not in the line of the lyric, have to restart, etc... But I hope you get it and I hope you guy had fun! :D Also... I am one of those people who hate the meme so I intend to mess people up on purpose.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  6. Lol. I hate the meme as well. It is way overused already. And a ton of people hate it already as well

Posted Jul 31, 2019