• 1114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8054 Players Online
  • 6940 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Creative Houses Completely Erased

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by urbanxx001, Dec 17, 2020.

1. I'm aware of the glitch where your progress isn't saved and the plot reverts to the last save, which has persisted for as long as housing has been around. But this is nothing like it. All of my plots reset to blank slates. I last played a few months ago. These places had been in tact for over a year now, having poured a lot of time into them. At times when I've been gone for months, they were still there. I hope this is just a graphical glitch and they weren't permanently erased. No one except for me had permissions to the maps.

One of the three plots I haven't checked yet. Is it better to not load it and wait for this "bug" to be resolved, or is it gone regardless if I load it?

Posted Dec 17, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 18, 2020
    epicgamer444486 likes this.
  2. Well there is this one post from October, where one of the bedrock devs said that there was a glitch and probably all of the houses reset. That post can be found here.

However, it may have just been luck that your plots haven’t reset until now. In the future, you can report game bugs here!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 18, 2020
    urbanxx001 likes this.
  3. Thank you for finding that update log Bob. Yes I sent a bug report last June. It's sad that a backup system wasn't in place when the save glitch has been known for so long. Hope they implement one now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 18, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 18, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  4. Hello there!

I'm already aware of this issue that whenever you try to create a new housing and try to build in it and afterwards you just disconnect from the server, quit the game automatically, go to the lobby, there's a high chance of your plot getting reset.

Actually this happened to me a couple of times in a row where I just want to peacefully build a house and I spent about an hour in it and unfortunately it got reset it a matter of seconds as soon as I left. There could be even some major bugs that resets your housing plot in just a few minutes after you have built it which is kind of sad.

If you encounter anymore bugs about the housing server, please don't hesitate to gather some evidence and send it here.

Now here's my message regarding to your thread. If you happen to save your housing plot and it's finally there stuck forever every single time you go to it, then I wouldn't really worry anymore since there are only low chances of it getting deleted or reset and it rarely ever happens so you don't really have to worry about that.

Now if you happen to plan to create another housing and you want to build in it, just make sure to be careful, one thing I won't suggest you to do is going to the lobby by /hub, disconnecting from the server and quitting Minecraft window. Instead I'd just suggest you to go to another housing and from that time, your plot is going to be saved automatically, that's actually only one thing I do whenever I try to build something. It actually kind of works 98% so just make sure you're doing the right thing that won't let your housing getting reset.

I hope this message of mine helps a lot, if you have any problems or concerns regarding to your topic, you are free to message me at anytime! Anyways peace out! <3

Posted Dec 18, 2020