• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10774 Players Online
  • 7884 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Create-A-Video Contest! Hosted by Social Media

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Jun 21, 2020.

1. This sounds great, good luck it your entering everyone! :P

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  2. This seems very interesting! Good luck to anyone who enters!

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  3. Wow this event sounds awesome! Good luck to everybody entering! I’ll definitely consider giving it a go :eyes:

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    Truthhs and DCDB like this.
  4. Yessss tim

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    CrazyOfTim likes this.
  5. I would like to but my video driver is broken ;-;

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  6. Wow I cant wait to see all these amazing videos. Good luck to all the people participating, I might give it a run also.

~Jhazu

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  7. Am I allowed to also post the link here for community members to see?

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  8. Preferably not on this thread, individual submissions shouldn’t really be discussed here as this thread should be focused on the competition as a whole.
    However, you’re free to post it in the YouTube video section of the forums here: https://www.mineplex.com/forums/youtube-video-showcase.56/ as long as the video abides by the website rules and guidelines :).

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    CrazyOfTim likes this.
  9. Good luck to everyone entering! This seems like a cool event.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  10. Good luck to everyone that participates!

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  11. Quick reminder to everyone there’s a little less than 3 days left to submit an entry. Get them in!

Posted Jul 9, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  12. Hey, I just wanted to say that making a video for this was so much fun! I love structuring, editing, and sharing the videos I create so having the opportunity to do so with this contest is so rewarding! Even if I don't win, I'd like to thank the social media team for coming up with this contest, it's really great to see new creative ways being put out to get the community more involved with the server. Thanks!

Posted Jul 11, 2020 at 6:44 PM