• 1381 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10668 Players Online
  • 9287 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Create-A-Video Contest! Hosted by Social Media

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Jun 21, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Have you ever wanted to create Mineplex content for the entire community to see? Now’s your chance to do so with our Create-A-Video contest! We’re currently in the process of researching different types of media that we can use to market features, updates, and events happening here at Mineplex. If you’re interested in entering, keep reading!

The basis of this contest is to create a video that showcases anything Mineplex related. The video can be anything from game montages, building a map for Mineplex, a video that showcases a recent update, and so forth. Create something that shows off your skills!

Requirements
    -Content must be appropriate and original, creator must have a good standing with Mineplex.
    -Video can’t be over 5 minutes long
    -Any music/media cannot violate copyright guidelines

*Only one video per person

Prizes
    1st Place
    - 3 months of Immortal, Exclusive Social Media Diamond Sword name, 1 Omega Chest, and will be showcased on the Mineplex Twitter!
    2nd Place - 2 months of Immortal, Exclusive Social Media Diamond Sword name, and one Omega Chest!
    3rd Place - 1 month of Immortal and our Exclusive Social Media Diamond Sword name!
    Participation (has to hit requirements) - 1 Illuminated Chest & 2 Mythical Chests

*If you’re primarily bedrock, the prizes can be replaced with a rank upgrade and one of our pets.

Deadline: July 12th, 2020 at 12 PM EDT

If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the following! @EmmaLie @Crumplex @510bike @xFrazer and @ZTB

Posted Jun 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 22, 2020
    xFrazer, Sickle, Tours and 38 others like this.
  2. Good luck everyone who is taking part in that! I'm so excited to see a video of the contest winner and hopefully, it will be so great.

It's so great idea to host such contest, so good job SM. Thanks for hosting that for the community!

Posted Jun 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2020
  3. Good luck to everyone! I know I will have a blast recording for this.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    Ruffybear and 510bike like this.
  4. Hmm, I do like this contest! To my mind, that’s fascinating and that’s why I’ll try to participate.

Good luck to everybody and thanks for hosting it!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  5. This looks awesome! I've never seen anything like this before. Good luck to everyone who is entering!

I might give this contest a go. Especially with those prizes oooh.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  6. I am so excited for this, looking forward to reviewing everyone's submissions! Best of luck!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    Ruffybear likes this.
  7. This contest is so creative! Good luck to everyone who enters a video submission. Can’t wait to see the results soon!

Best wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    Ruffybear likes this.
  8. Posted Jun 21, 2020
    bigboey16 likes this.
  9. Beyond happy to see one of my last social media projects go live. I hope everyone has fun!

[​IMG]

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    510bike and EmmaLie like this.
  10. I’m super excited for this completion, and looking forward to seeing everyone’s submissions!

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  11. Heyo!

Wow! This seems so cool! I can't wait to see the top 3's videos! Really looking forward to this! I wish I could create videos hahaha! Good luck everyone!

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  12. Really interested to see what people come up with for this! I wish I had a bit more talent to edit and submit a video myself, but I'm sure watching others' videos will be just as fun! Best of luck to everyone who's going to participate, can't wait to see the final products!​

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    ItsFreeAsABird likes this.
  13. I love to see it! I'll definitely be giving this a go [​IMG]eyes

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  14. Good Luck and Have Fun participating in one of the highest quality contests! :D

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  15. This looks like a fun contest, and it's a unique idea since I haven't seen one of these in the past. It's been at least four years since the last time I recorded any sort of content, so there's a chance I might decide to participate in this contest. Of course, good luck to everyone participating and have a wonderful day!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  16. Good luck to everyone that enters, I can’t wait to see all of the amazing submissions! c:

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  17. Avatar Sven part 3?????

Posted Jun 22, 2020
    PieOrPi and BasicT like this.
  18. Gl bois, can't wait to see what everybody creates. I am looking forward to seeing some HIGH top tier quality, only the best. Idk why I made this reply

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    FOIZ64 likes this.
  19. Good luck to everyone that enters! I can't wait to see all of your creative minds go to work!

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  20. This sounds great, good luck it your entering everyone! :P

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    InfiniteLag likes this.