• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1942 Players Online
  • 1942 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Crate chaos :/

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Noctis Lucis 77, Dec 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I keep getting repeated stuff whenever I open a crate.
    I'm really getting an average of 2 Cupid's Broken Heart (legendary) each month.
    I think it would be better if you made it not to get duplicates.

P.D. Cakewars is toxic

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  2. #IlluminatedsforBedrock

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  3. get imperial crates

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  4. What do those do?

Posted Dec 4, 2022
  5. Imperial crates cost 30k shards and you get a guaranteed legendary which you haven't unlocked from them, but you can also only open one chest at once. If you have all legendaries you get a different cosmetic which you also don't own, it's how I got my last few cosmetics like a year ago, but hey, I've had every cosmetic for well over a year now, so I just stack up on shards

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  6. So it is the same deal as Mythicals and Illuminateds on Java. Heck, why don't they just use the same names?

Posted Dec 5, 2022
  7. They should honestly add more cosmetics, we have like a small portion compared to what you guys have haha

Posted Dec 5, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  8. Java hasn't gotten any new ones in ages. They don't even release the event chests during their respective holidays half the time anymore.

Posted Dec 5, 2022
    Mothy likes this.
  9. Wish I could say I was surprised, but I most certainly am not

Posted Dec 6, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  10. It's ridiculous. I bought an Imperial crate and got a duplicate of Cupid's Broken Heart.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2022
  11. Try opening a Mythical Chest and getting four duplicate pets or music disks.

Posted Dec 7, 2022
  12. YOU HAVE MUSIC DISCS?!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2022
  13. Helloooo as Riot and Mothy have pointed out, there are crates on Bedrock that guarantee you a cosmetic that you do not already have. Imperial crates will always give you a piece of a costume, an aura, a leap effect, arrow trial etc that you do not previously have. The only things that imperial crates will not give you are gadgets like treasure party bombs, ethereal pearls or anything like that. Those can be found in noble and royal crates most often.

Imperial crates are our most expensive crate at 30k shards, but if you're looking for something that you for sure don't have, they are the way to go.

Since we have provided you with this information and the thread no longer promotes discussion, I will not be locking it. Please PM me with further questions or concerns.

Locked // Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 11, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.