• 258 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1407 Players Online
  • 1149 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Crate Buying Help!

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by TyL03, May 11, 2019.

1. I’ve finally gotten 30,000 shards and am able to buy an Imperial Crate. But should I? Would it be more beneficial to buy 1 Royal Crate and 2 Noble Crates or just 3 Noble Crates?

Also, what exactly can you find in each crate?

Thanks!

Posted May 11, 2019
  2. I would go for it all – buy an imperial crate. If you get something good then you are happy! and if you don't then it's ok because crates are just cosmetic.

Posted May 11, 2019
    FluteVegetables and TyL03 like this.
  3. Hey TyL03,

Congrats on hitting 30,000 treasure shards earned, spending them is the most fun part of earning them in my opinion. The Imperial crate is the crate that is most likely to have you obtain a new cosmetic that you haven’t had before. This crate has a 100% chance to get a new cosmetic (besides the holiday cosmetics) which means that you can only open 1/8 of the reward chests but you’ll get a new cosmetic every time. The Noble and Royal crate allows you to pick 4/8 of the reward chests but the rewards can be less and duplicates of cosmetics you've already obtained.

I would suggest picking the Imperial crate over the Royal and Noble crates as you have a better chance of obtaining a new cosmetic rather than getting a duplicate. As for what you can find in each crate,

-Noble crate has a higher chance to give you common and uncommon cosmetics and a lower chance for rare and legendary cosmetics that may be a duplicate

-Royal crate has a lower chance to give you common cosmetics and a higher chance for uncommon cosmetics with a more decent chance of a rare or legendary cosmetic that may be a duplicate

-Imperial crate guarantees that you pull a rare or legendary cosmetic every time that isn't a duplicate

I hope I helped you out, feel free to PM me if you have any more inquiries!

Posted May 11, 2019
  4. I’d agree with SoulHardy, buy an Imperial Crate. It’s worth more than Royal and Noble Crate.

Posted May 13, 2019
    TyL03 likes this.
  5. Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 13, 2019
    soulhardy likes this.
  6. DON’T get a noble crate whatever you do! The majority of the time I usually get useless gadgets and not morphs or particles. I opened an imperial recently and got flame fairy (super lame).

Posted May 19, 2019 at 2:23 PM