• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8236 Players Online
  • 5346 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Crafting Table | Bridges

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CHRlSTlAN, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello
    Recently, it Bridges, it was made so crafting tables are now protected blocks ( like furnaces). The player who places it can access/break it, while others can't. However, this also means that other players cannot access it. Is there any way to make it so that anyone can use it, but only the placer can break it? It can be annoying to constantly make new crafting tables/keep breaking yours and carrying it. Again, just asking if this is feasible, and if it is, I think it would be beneficial to add this.

Posted Jun 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 13, 2020
  2. I agree entirely. There’s literally no purpose in locking interaction with crafting tables.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  3. I think that this is a great idea. Allowing others to not be able to access and craft items in other people's crafting tables reduces the amount of cooperation a team has, which I believe is a central part of Bridges. Like you said above, I do believe that other people shouldn't be able to remove your crafting table and move to other places, as this would lead to more trolling and less teamwork.

Posted Jun 10, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  4. I totally agree. You should be able to let other people use your crafting table but not let them take it. It was do annoying before it was changed, and it is still annoying because of this.
    Overall, I give this idea a +1

Posted Jun 11, 2020
    CHRlSTlAN likes this.
  5. Hello hello!

This is something that was unintentionally changed with a small bug fix that was rolled out. This was changed back in our most recent Skywars update along with one of the most various game fixes and QoL changes. Because of this, I'm going to be dropping the implemented tag on this and locking the thread. Have a good day!

Posted Aug 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.