• 1082 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8004 Players Online
  • 6922 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Crafting Opportunities

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by ObsidianOre, Dec 27, 2020.

1. When I play Skywars I notice that you are not allowed to craft, like whenever I try crafting a diamond sword from a stick and two diamonds it does not allow me too, same thing with other people I have talked to with on the server. I know it's not probably a glitch, but I think we should be given the opportunity to craft in Skywars. Hope you read this all the way through and I wish you all a good day\night.

Posted Dec 27, 2020
  2. You can craft last time I checked xD

Posted Dec 27, 2020
    Gil-galad and Idut like this.
  3. Hello there!

Thanks for posting this in the forums to let our team know about the bug or a glitch, next time if you encounter any bugs through the server, I would suggest you to record or capture some evidence about the bug and send it right here and the team will do an inspection about it.

As for crafting, I'm pretty sure you are allowed to craft in skywars, I actually tried to craft a lot of times, however I'm not sure about any other items but I can just craft a crafting table and a fishing rod just fine. I'll be sure to test this kind of stuff later on to make sure if it really is a bug or not but I don't really think so.

If there are materials in the game such as sticks and diamonds, then the purpose of it is to craft an item up with those recipe that's needed. As far as I'm sure you can craft anything just right, well not everything but hopefully only the items that the game only allows you to craft into. It could be a server glitch or probably your internet but we're not really sure about that.

If you have any problems or concerns feel free to message me at anytime! <3

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Orangey and Idut like this.
  4. Crafting tables are provided in bedrock Skywars, and crafting items is a feature to the gameplay. Some items are uncraftable, but you specifically mentioned a diamond sword which is definitely craftable since it is part of the gameplay experience. (same goes for Java, as well).

I'd say that if you or other players are experiencing this, it might be a possible bug. I suppose glitches like that aren't unheard of, and I'm hoping it was just a one time thing or a random fluke that happens occasionally, but I've never personally experienced or seen it myself.

But as @iOrangey and @Aquaris stated earlier, last time I checked as well crafting was definitely a feature of the game.

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Orangey and Aquaris like this.
  5. Ok so I went into a skywars game inside the Mineplex Bedrock Server and I did a test. I tried running into some chests and collected some diamonds and some wooden planks, I made a crafting table and I was able to craft a diamond sword perfectly fine. So I confirm that this is not a bug but it could be just your internet than lets you to have a low ping which makes you unable to craft items due to lag.

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Orangey and Idut like this.