• 99 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1440 Players Online
  • 1341 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

CrackleHarvest36's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by crackle (gone...), Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: VoidFallerAnt
    Reason: who doesn’t like free stuff?

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ign:SarahTheBrunette
    Why?: I really want Immortal, especially with all the cool effects!
    (Ty for hosting giveaway!!)

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  3. Ign 1234Shxdow
    Java Rank None
    Why. I am really needing a rank for multiple reasons, by the main reason is that I really want a rank, doesn't matter what it is, I look at my name tag and see no rank.... Ranks are special, I play for a lot of time mineplex 8-12 hours a day and there are some people who win ranks from giveaway and never play anymore! I feel really frustrated with that, so I am here trying to express how I really want a rank and why I should win it, good luck to everyone in this giveaway.

Posted Jun 17, 2020
  4. IGN: xSlowWifi
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? I have always wanted to try out the immortal perks:)

Best of luck all!

Posted Jun 18, 2020
  5. IGN: bluebadger11
    Reason: I had immortal for two months in the past, and it was really fun. I would love to be able to have another month!

Posted Jun 18, 2020
  6. IGN: Rolki
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? I would like to win the Immortal rank because I like the perks which come with the subscription. My subscription recently ended and I wanted to get another month.

Best of luck to everyone

Posted Jun 18, 2020
    hiimfinehello likes this.
  7. Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    IGN: F0IZ64
    I don't have a rank
    Why I would like to have it: Because i just do okay, I don't want to give me personal information.

Posted Jun 20, 2020
  8. Thanks for hosting! :^)

IGN: Licid

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  9. IGN: ToggledAim
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? Because I recently got into Mineplex and do not have a rank, and having one would help me get treasure shards much faster and give me some cool perks! I think it's amazing that you do this for the community and good luck to all!

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  10. IGN: Camdino
    My Java rank: Eternal (Actually purchased it, not from the staff rank)
    Why? Since I am on Mineplex basically everyday, having Immortal would be very beneficial in getting more gems per game and enjoying its perks.

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  11. IGN: aaawesome
    Reason: Two reasons, one being able to join full lobbies, and the other to not get bullied for being a non. (It’s a joke pls laugh)

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  12. IGN:Pyu_08
    Why?:My subscription ends soon so I'm entering this giveaway

Posted Jun 22, 2020

13. IGN: TopTen
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? xp boost and weapon names are epic with rank upgrade

Posted Jun 22, 2020
  14. IGN : TJ2K6

Rank upgrade reason : I would like a rank because I wanna get access to new things :D

Posted Jun 23, 2020
  15. IGN- Cruites
    My rank- Titan
    Why- I think it would be a nice upgrade and it would improve my gaming experiance

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  16. IGN: Novaship
    Why: Never had a rank would really like to have at least hero. And I have no money to buy one.

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  17. Ign HudsonCalebbros. you dont need to though. im happy with hero rank

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  18. IGN: xWand
    Why would you like a rank upgrade? I miss my flying in the Lobby XD

Thanks very much for hosting! <3

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  19. IGN: Jrawt
    Why?: Not the person to really buy a rank, so this is a perfect opportunity. Also sometimes I get harrased by people with ranks, getting called a "non".
    My Java Rank: None

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  20. Ign HudsonCalebbros.
    Why: Because so many cool things unlock. and My sister uses my acc and she wants immortal rank so badly

Posted Jun 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.