• 1270 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5622 Players Online
  • 4352 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Countering Pig

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Task, Mar 19, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It has recently come to my attention that I have NO IDEA HOW TO FIGHT PIG. This normally wouldn't be a problem since no one plays it, but when people do, I have no clue how to kill it. I play chicken which is probably the issue but any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
  2. Just fight it like any other kit, it has a really bad recovery and doesn't start with exp so if you can push it off a good distance you're set. The biggest difficulty with pig is the nether pig, right when they become one the player will usually start spamming so just try your best to distance yourself as they waste all of their exp. After that, just simple kit fighting.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    Task likes this.
  3. Go skelly horse and abuse bone rush. This counter is not limited to pig but is in fact effective for literally every kit in the game! :)))))

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    Task likes this.
  4. Maybe go for more of a range mob like skeleton/blaze. If that doesn't work then try using a very good rushing mob like skeleton horse or others.

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    Task likes this.
  5. For countering pig, I like to go zombie, witch, or enderman. Zombie because of the versatility in ranges that the kit has. (Corrupted Arrow and deaths grasp/spew bile). Witch and enderman because I can use the potions that witch has paired with bat wave to push the pig back if it gets into zombie pigmen mode. Enderman I play normally until zombie pigmen appears and then I distance myself with blink and use block toss.

Hope this helped

Posted Mar 19, 2020
    Task likes this.
  6. Indeed zombie is the biggest counter if you can aim from long range. A single death arrow can get it straight to the nether pig and one more arrow to finish it off. If not, just 4-6 corrupt arrows should be enough to kill the pig.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Task likes this.
  7. to counter pig i usually sprint super fast to them then i stop and only move sideway when ure close to them , since bouncy bacon is raelly easy to be dodge

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    Task likes this.
  8. thank you for the tips.
    What I learned?
    MAIN SOMETHING ELSE.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.