• 1723 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14388 Players Online
  • 12665 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Could use help

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by prone2drawf, Nov 30, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Iam new to the mineplex website and have applied for trainee was told I would have someone to shadow admins anyone can help would be great?

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. Hey there, That is great that you are new here, welcome! First off, I recommend helping and interacting with players first including mineplex and on the forums. For example, you can go to one of the pages on the forums and help people thereby answering the questions. Once you have experience here and have learned some stuff then I recommend thinking of applying, but first, get to know some people as well. Hope this helped :)

-Justin/ghost

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. Hey!

After the interview, you will go to the observation stage where recruiters will shadow you. More information can be found @ mineplex.com/bat2 (there is a FAQ section near the bottom of the thread). However, reading the requirements for applying, you are required to have a forums account that was created 2+ weeks ago, so you might be denied for that. Just make sure to wait the appropriate amount of time before reapplying, and if you have any questions, contact the recruiter who denied you, and they should be able to answer any additional questions you have. Hope this helps though!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  4. Hello there! <3

Welcome to the Official Website of Mineplex! First of all, I would like to congratulate you that you have finally found our website. If you are interested in applying for trainee just like you said, feel free to fill up this form: Click Here! If you are planning to join the staff team like me, try to do your best to get accepted! If you wanna know more about our requirements, they can be found here and also here. Since you are new to the forums, I hardly believe that they are going to accept you. Wait for around two more weeks since it is a minimum requirement and have at least 50+ hours of in-game time as well. If you need any help regarding to your application, you are free to message the recruiter who has denied your applications and I believe they will help you towards your journey of becoming a Trainee!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  5. Hey!

Everyone else seems to have pointed you in the right direction which is great. First of all, welcome to the website. You seemed to have linked your character which is the first step anyone should take, so you can now start working on your goal to become a staff member. Unfortunately, you need a minimum of two weeks on the forums before you can apply over at mineplex.com/applicationpe. If you weren't aware of this, you probably haven't come across the Becoming a Trainee and BAT2 threads in your time here so far. Make sure to read over each of these threads in detail and you'll be able to reapply with all of their new information in mind.

The best interpretation I can make for the second part of your post is that you're referring to the observation stage of the Trainee recruitment process (this is the only thing I can think of that relates to 'shadowing' in regard to becoming a Trainee). This is the third and final phase for Java applicants, where the Recruitment team observes the candidate over a period of time to determine whether or not they possess the qualities a potential staff member should have. It seems you're a Bedrock applicant, so you don't have to worry about this at all - Bedrock applicants only have to undergo the application and interview stages!

As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding that, feel free to shoot me a private message here on the forums. I recommend visiting this link if you need any more help navigating the website.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.