• 335 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6122 Players Online
  • 5787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Could not connect: Outdated server!

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by FadingShadowzz_, Mar 9, 2021.

1. While this may be true, I'm still experiencing issues and I play on xbox so i think it's a little more than just Sony. I'm not disagreeing with you that Sony doesn't micromanage their cross-platform games but more than just Ps4 is experiencing problems as I said above, so there most be some underlying issue right?

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. jus wait :aaaaaa:

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  3. I personally don't know anything about bedrock at all but I suggest doing what cloudy said

:)

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Zipppo, james610 and chrris like this.
  4. hey there,

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Zipppo, james610 and BINGUSLOVER27 like this.
  5. outstanding response, truly remarkable - turn of the century, even. bravo.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  6. yeah i concur, not gonna lie at all.

approximately 1 hour and 2 minutes ago, i tried to login on bedrock and this prevented me from doing so.

i will wait, just as cloudy suggested.

thank you, cloudy, and thank you Bingus lover.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Zipppo, BINGUSLOVER27 and chrris like this.
  7. Hi there!
    I am not experiencing the issue you are describing but I am an avid bedrock player. Please everyone else stop trolling us bedrock players. Not cool guys. Come on now guys. Seriously?? Come on.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  8. so
    srry but naw microsoft basically owns mojang and minecraft and yknow microsoft owns the xbox wich is rivals with the ps4 any chance they can get they'll make minecraft a living hell im so sorry for you playstation players i do hope some day sony and microsoft will collab into one company and make the ultimate console

Posted Mar 11, 2021