• 1462 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8583 Players Online
  • 7121 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cosy Bar

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Jan 27, 2021.

1. No internet again yesterday, so I built this bar!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Hilly, yvuggu, anna. and 5 others like this.
  2. Hello! I really like this build! It's so simple yet at the same time nicely detailed. The lighting really makes it look nice, and I love the outdoor area you added! Great work :)

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Carrut and maevestarbaby like this.
  3. Looks amazing I love the interior, and the lighting adds a nice touch

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  4. Hey Mae!

I so happy to see more of your builds. You're absolutely talented in building and this is another great build! Some things I really like about this is the block selection and the simplistic vibes. I feel that you did a fantastic job in designing the interior and I really love the backyard scene! Overall, this is a very nice and cozy build. Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more builds from you moving forward!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  5. Heyo!
    This looks AMAZING! I love the style, as well as the way you set up the lighting. The exterior is really cute as well! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more builds like this :)

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  6. Hiyya!!
    I really love this build! The way you have the lighting really gives off good vibes and makes it feel really cozy and warm. I also really love the style you chose to build this with, it looks incredible! Keep up the good work <3

Posted Jan 28, 2021
  7. Hi there!
    This really is a great build. It's so simple yet so intricate at the same time. The presentation is great and I love the addition of the outdoor seating area! Overall amazing work, keep it up! :)

Posted Jan 29, 2021
    Carrut likes this.
  8. Thank you! I love lanterns lol
    Thank you, I was pretty proud of what I was able to do^^
    Awe thank you for the kind words. I love building things like this and will definitely build some more
    THANK YOU!
    Thanks! I tend to go for spruce wood way too much recently, I should probably experiment with some other blocks but it looks too good to pass.
    Thank you sm!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2021
    HeyItsTay_ and Amg like this.