• 303 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1588 Players Online
  • 1285 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Copy Cat game remove?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by danielWuW, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hey guys.

Copy Cat is the only game at Nano games that I don't like, and I feel like this should be removed. Do you guys agree?
    I think people would rather play something else than this game, and no one is "hyped" when this game comes.

Agreed?

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  2. Nope. I love Copy Cat! I like trying for the achievement and the game takes a lot of skill.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  3. Oh, okay then, sorry xd

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2019
  4. It's okay. This is the forums. You can express your thoughts here.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  5. The good thing about Nano is that if a game comes up in the rotation that you don't like, it's always over pretty quickly. Copy cat isn't my favourite game and although I generally like it, sometimes I'll just sit out for it and play the next game that comes up. I understand why you're not a fan of it, but I don't really see any reason for it to be removed.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  6. I like Copy Cat, even though it takes a while to get used to and is hard to see sometimes. But while there are some good parts to it and some bad, I don't see it being removed. If the opinion is completely popular and almost unanimous with good reason, the team will probably look into deleting it. Seeing as that is not exactly the case (yet c:), I think Copy Cat is fine. -1

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  7. As said above I don’t think it should be removed due to the fact that some players like the game and overall nano games are quick games so worst comes to worst you can just sit one out and have a break.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Jadguar likes this.
  8. I don't like Copy Cat; it's my least favorite Nano Game, but it shouldn't be removed because a lot of other players like it and it does fit into the game well. Also, as stated above the games are over pretty quick.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  9. Hello. I know a lot of people don’t like Copy Cat but I really enjoy it! I find it very competitive and skill-based because one simple mistake can lose you the race against another player. I have this mindset every time I play it and I’ve managed to get the Copy Kitty achievement because of it. If you’re not the biggest fan of the game as it is, I would try to find a way to make it more fun for you to play as I know countless other players who enjoy the game. For example, you could challenge yourself to reach a certain level every time or try to speed through it as fast as you can, etc.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
    Acerna and Jkaebub like this.
  10. I'm a Bedrock player, but the more games, the better, and this should be posted in General Idea.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  11. I think the point of NANO is to get a couple games that everyone likes. If you remove this game from NANO you could potentially make some people mad or sad.

Posted Apr 19, 2019
  12. I think a lot of people like copy cat and (not to be rude) but it won’t be removed just because a few people don’t like it. While it has had some bug problems it is still fun for many players and they would be upset if it was removed. Luckily there are usually multiple nano servers running at a time and games usually only last a couple minutes

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  13. Hey there!

I know that some people are extremely skilled at Copy Cat. While it isn't my favorite game, I don't think it should be removed since it may cause some to be upset. Also, it is a pretty short game so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Have a great day! :)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  14. Hey!

Like others have said, a lot of people do like Copy Cat, so it likely won't be removed. In your opinion, why do you want to see the game removed? Perhaps something could be improved about it instead of removing it outright? What are your suggestions to improve it? Otherwise, remember you can use /hub to leave the NANO server if it comes up, also you can favorite other games to increase the likelihood other games are picked over this game.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  15. I personally like Copy Cat. While it isn't my favourite game, it keeps me on my toes and I like the intense atmosphere. Could you possibly go into more detail on why you don't like it? I'd be interested to hear what you don't like about the game.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  16. Copy Cat is not my favorite Nano game, but I do not think it will be removed from the server. Like what ZTB has mentioned that is there a way to improve Copy Cat to make the game playable for anyone? I played Copy Cat in Nano games several times, and I tried to manage to complete up to level 7. Although, the game won't last too long, so it should automatically rotate to another game.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  17. Personally, Copy Cat is one of my favorite games in Nano, and I'd definitely be disappointed if it were to be removed from the rotation completely. I know it's one of the less popular game modes, but there isn't really anything inherently wrong with it, maybe a couple bugs, but they can always be fixed. (Report at www.mineplex.com/bugs) Personally, I feel like most people have a few Nano Games they don't really enjoy, but that's the beauty of it. The games are short enough to wait out without getting too bored, as the rotation is meant to go pretty quick.

Overall, I disagree with removing a game based on the fact that some people may dislike it. I'd be interested in any suggestions you have to make the game more enjoyable though.

Posted Apr 21, 2019